Holy Sh*t

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Talk about reflexes and skills. What are the chances of this guy actually pushing off the tree as he intended to after he knew disaster was about to strike.....I don't think the best major league baseball player could of hit that tree if he planned on trying to duplicate it. Holy Sh*t.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tZR9zxob3Qo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now that I watch more closely. Seems like the bike made it well passed the landing. Kinda reminds me of Streebike tommy....

"You can go twice as faassst!"
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EzCt_lfRLrE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Talk about reflexes and skills. What are the chances of this guy actually pushing off the tree as he intended to after he knew disaster was about to strike.....I don't think the best major league baseball player could of hit that tree if he planned on trying to duplicate it. Holy Sh*t.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tZR9zxob3Qo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OMG.....how do you even think about hitting that tree? How lucky to even be at the right spot to be able to!

Some one is watching over that boy!

How does someone even time a jump that big? Like too short. Death... Too long death.... Just makes me wonder

I am really surprised people have not died at TP's "fun" land. I am all for having fun riding, pushing the limits at times. But the things they do are just plain freaking stupid. You miss......you die.

image.jpg

Obviously john250 has never had this conversation in staging.

and Hershey could you add a few more quotes to your signature so your posts always take up more than half a page? Add a 800x600 photo while your at it. Thanks.

Back