Weekend College football picks

JB_519

PR Addict
FSU vs Duke - noles take em to the woodshed

Auburn vs Missouri - Missouri by a TD

OSU vs MSU - Bucks in a close one , Meyer will have the defense ready , Miller and Hyde are dynamic , MSU defense will have a chance to live up to the hype

Opinions welcome :D

Spot on John250 , nice !
This will be my first and last college football picks thread . I may have jinxed the Buckeyes , dropped passes , blown coverage , and oh yeah 4 &1.5 with a top RB in the stable and we don't even have him in the backfield . Ok , enough of my sub par football analysis.

The defensive penalties starting the game changed the whole outlook for the bucks. They were doomed after that. And I do question some of the play calling as well. But hey, we always have basketball, right? Go Bucks!

I should have some money on the games! OSU went against a very good defense. MSU actually seemed to improve every game as the season went on...........what your suppose to do. I really think they did OSU a favor, because they would have been blown out in a championship game. The BCS committee helped OSU too. They have to play Clemson. If they would have had to play Bama or Baylor.......they would have been beat also.

But, what if they could have played Florida State in the championship? Another team that didn't have a strong schedule. I think Clemson will be a good match up.

Couldn't agree more Ron . FSU is extremely suspect in my opinion . To me they are another " Oregon ". It's rather annoying that OSU was held over the fire about strength of schedule but not FSU ?!

Clemson vs OSU should be a great game if you like to watch points scored . It will come down to which defense actually decides to make a stop , sorry punters no tv time for you in this one .

Auburn vs FSU may be a let down for you Noles fans , they have yet to play a physical team this year . I think Auburn had the distinct advantage .

Stanford vs MSU : I"m a buckeye fan for life but I think this will possibly be one of the best bowl games this year . True smash mouth , in your face , fight for every yard gained football .

Back