Have you all seen the RedBull Rhythm Section video?

Logan #34's Dad

PR Addict
I don't recall anyone posting this for view.. If it has been sorry. I just thought it was cool as sh*t!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZXB9WJZUjmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool for a minute but gets boring real fast imo. I can't see this becoming a racing event. But I'm not any marketing pro or promoter for sure!

The thing about it is, is that it could bring SX into more areas than previously thought possible. Think about it. Somewhere like New York City, or Downtown Cleveland could have some sort of festival going on in the middle of summer and have the track built right down the middle of the business district main street. Build in a night, race on it Saturday under the lights, then tear it down and clean it up. Would fit into a lot more places than thought possible with a regular track.

The thing about it is, is that it could bring SX into more areas than previously thought possible. Think about it. Somewhere like New York City, or Downtown Cleveland could have some sort of festival going on in the middle of summer and have the track built right down the middle of the business district main street. Build in a night, race on it Saturday under the lights, then tear it down and clean it up. Would fit into a lot more places than thought possible with a regular track.
That could be done with a full supercross track. Hell they do it with Indy cars.
The straight line stuff is not moto. I'm with Hershey... Cool for a minuet but it would get boring. Passing is done in corners.

Its like real life Excitebike, where are the power up arrows and mud puddles?? I agree with ck1racerx, passing and corner speed is where races are won, not in the straights. might as well be a scrub contest.

Right before the gate drops if you hit your kill button twice then turn on the choke then pull the clutch three times and twist the throttle 4 times. you get and extra turbo and bounce on the front wheel it makes you superfast.

Back