Ram Jam Heaters & Christmas gift ideas

RAMJAMMX

PR Addict
HI RIDERS,

This cold weather is not nice for sure, But we have both Big turbo heaters running in the track and last night when I was there the thermometer read 40 degrees. Pits are heated and we are taking the chill off the track area. Dirt is in good shape, not frozen :)

Dont let the cold keep you away, come on out and ride.

Christmas is fast approaching, Ram Jam gift certificates are available in any increment. Pictures can be purchased for loved ones from BDavis Images, Bars Racing or Privateer Films & Photography. Tshirts & Hoodies are great from wearBPC.com clothing. And of course a new bike or snow mobile from Kennedy's would be sweet.

Thanks,
Rae Lynn :)

WOW!!! That is awesome, none of the indoor tracks I have been to before have attempted to heat the track!

Im on the mend so you will see me next weds! Look out! Lol

HI RIDERS,

This cold weather is not nice for sure, But we have both Big turbo heaters running in the track and last night when I was there the thermometer read 40 degrees. Pits are heated and we are taking the chill off the track area. Dirt is in good shape, not frozen :)

Dont let the cold keep you away, come on out and ride.

Christmas is fast approaching, Ram Jam gift certificates are available in any increment. Pictures can be purchased for loved ones from BDavis Images, Bars Racing or Privateer Films & Photography. Tshirts & Hoodies are great from wearBPC.com clothing. And of course a new bike or snow mobile from Kennedy's would be sweet.

Thanks,
Rae Lynn :)
You guys open tomorrow?

Open ride times are as follows:

Wed, Thurs, Fri from 4:30 to 8:30pm (Bikes)
Sat from 11am to 4:30pm (Bikes)
Sun from 10am to 3:30pm (Bikes) & 3:30 to 6pm (Quads)

Back