Supercross preview show

I think JS is going to have something for RV this season but I'd be more worried about the speed + consistency of Tomac.

I think JS is going to have something for RV this season but I'd be more worried about the speed + consistency of Tomac.

I agree. Thinking JS may have come full circle the way he spoke. Kinda had me thinking what we were all thinking in that he thought he was "the fastest man on the planet" and peeps should just let him win. Probably what it seemed like back in the day. If he can stay upright and in the top 5 always, podium at least 12 races, and win a few, i think it will be his. Anyone does that the title could be there's I figure. Gonna be some bangin'! ;)

really.....here we go again. People think Bubba is going to win a Championship. Not going to happen. He will not stay healthy for the whole series. Anyone want to put any money on that one?

hater.jpg

really.....here we go again. People think Bubba is going to win a Championship. Not going to happen. He will not stay healthy for the whole series. Anyone want to put any money on that one?

Not saying he's going to, just that he has a better chance than most...just not as much a chance as some....

Ill bet you $20 he stays healthy and is in the hunt. He may not win the championship. . .

ill say he finishes every race entered lol. Doubt he will pulling off like he used to. I don't think sponsors like that.

I am not a hater at all really......Bubba just does not have that fire in his belly, and hasn't for a few years. RV or Dungey go down, they pick up the bike and charge. Bubba goes down these days, and pulls off the track. He did it about 2 or 3 times last year!

Yeah, I missed taping the preview also. Did a search, and nothing came up online to watch it.

I didn't see it either but I bet I can call it... A lot of fireworks and bikes roosting away from the camera in slow motion... more fireworks, and a shot of RD over a triple... fireworks and a quick shot of the monster girls.... umm, fireworks and a shot of Stewy crashing his brains out. More fireworks and a shot of RV holding the trophy and a can on monster.... I nailed it and you know it. Its all in the slow motion...

Chris come on......More guys crashed than Stewy....but yet you point him out? You must be a hater for sure.

Yeah.....because he bags on JS7 every chance he gets, even sometimes when there isnt an opportunity! Lol

I have always been on the fence when it comes to Stewey... Crazy fast, but cant stay off the ground, For sure, if he goes down, he quits. That, I don't like.
We need a bad guy in racing to make it interesting. He is the perfect guy for that since he has the speed and the balls to hang it all out, but in this BS, PC world, if you boo him your a racist. Too bad, he would be a good villain since he is usually a good interview.

I didn't see it either but I bet I can call it... A lot of fireworks and bikes roosting away from the camera in slow motion... more fireworks, and a shot of RD over a triple... fireworks and a quick shot of the monster girls.... umm, fireworks and a shot of Stewy crashing his brains out. More fireworks and a shot of RV holding the trophy and a can on monster.... I nailed it and you know it. Its all in the slow motion...

Nailed it, except you forgot the cool music score in the background. What ever happened to Motoworld?

Back