The twelve dirtbike days of Christmas.

nitrofish

PR Addict
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Fill in the blank and keep it rollin. First come first serve. Ready set go!

Yes, I'll do the first.

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a Her-shey that crashed into a tree!

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me: three neck braces necking, two tie downs and a Her-shey that crashed into a tree!

George! That doesn't rhyme with the song! It's 3 French hens....??? How does that even work? :)

Lol! ~Tina~

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me: three neck braces necking, two tie downs and a Her-shey that crashed into a tree!

Now Im gonna ruin this tune.......

On the FOURth day of christmas my true love gave to me....Four wheels spinning, three neck braces necking, two tie downs, and a Her-shey that creashed into a tree!

MUAHAHAHAHHA!

On the Fifth day of christmas my true love gave to me....FIVE GOLDEN RINGS (yeah, yeah I got the easy one)....Four wheels spinning, three neck braces necking, two tie downs, and a Her-shey that creashed into a tree!

you edit that right now. "Five gold chains" (D.I.D)

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me six riders ripping, five golden chains, four wheels a spinning (that is truly funny), three neck braces necking, two tie-downs and a Hershey that crashed into the Christmas tree!

A set of Seven gear... six rippin, 5 chains, 4 spin'n, 3 necking, couple tie downs and a Hershey bark lunch.

ok... Eight knit hats, Set of Seven gear, six riders rippin, fiiiiiiiivvvvvvveeee golden chainsssssssss...... four wheels spinning, three neck braces necking, two tie downs and Hershey bouncing off a tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me. 9 pit board ladies, 8 knit hats, Set of Seven gear, six riders rippin, 5 piston rings, four wheels spinning, three neck braces necking, two tie downs and Hershey bouncing off a tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me. 10 MXers Jumping, 9 pit board ladies, 8 knit hats, Set of Seven gear, six riders rippin, 5 piston rings, four wheels spinning, three neck braces necking, two tie downs and Hershey bouncing off a tree.

On the 11th day of christmas my true love gave to me 11 crying pitracer babies, 10 MXers Jumping, 9 pit board ladies, 8 knit hats, Set of Seven gear, six riders rippin, 5 piston rings, four wheels spinning, three neck braces necking, two tie downs and Hershey bouncing off a tree.

Unfortunately I didnt bounce off that tree.....lol

On the 11th day of christmas my true love gave to me 11 crying pitracer babies, 10 MXers Jumping, 9 pit board ladies, 8 knit hats, Set of Seven gear, six riders rippin, 5 piston rings, four wheels spinning, three neck braces necking, two tie downs and Hershey bouncing off a tree.

Dang it, I was saving that one until #12.

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me........twelve SX racers injured, eleven crying pitracer babies, 10 MXers Jumping, 9 pit board ladies, 8 knit hats, Set of Seven gear, six riders rippin, 5 piston rings, four wheels spinning, three neck braces necking, two tie downs and Hershey bouncing off a tree.

Back