missing a 125?

Im asking anyone if they think its stolen. The first thing these *******s do is slam some metal mulisha graphics on them because they're hard a***s. And metal mulisha lifestyle started off with Deegan being a thieve. (Allegedly)

kawasaki 304 found his 250f with metal mulisha graphics.....many people on vital recovering bikes have metal mulisha graphics on them.....metal mulisha fits these thieves to a T.

So: all I'm saying is this bike is in the middle of the city. With no numbers. What the hell is he doing with it ? Is it yours fellow puttacerer??

Damn Georgie, way to rain on my parade. I think I got 3 new MSR Mulisha kits for Christmas. Was going to call Epic to do the Mulisha graphics tomorrow. Couldn't wait to début the new look in the +50 class. I better send everything back and regroup. Maybe I'll call AXO and bring back the (Jeff Glass) Tide look.

Damn Georgie, way to rain on my parade. I think I got 3 new MSR Mulisha kits for Christmas. Was going to call Epic to do the Mulisha graphics tomorrow. Couldn't wait to début the new look in the +50 class. I better send everything back and regroup. Maybe I'll call AXO and bring back the (Jeff Glass) Tide look.

I suppose if you put your "name and number" on the shrouds it would most likely cancel out the stolen thing.......LOL.

Maybe the Twelve'O Clock Boys are starting a Cleveland chapter?

Wheelie-1.jpg

Back