Anybody Know Dress Code For Upcoming OMA Banquet ?

RupertX

PR Elite
Some of the guys 'n gals had been pestering me - " What to wear, homey ?" - I didn't see a uniform requirement in The Plan Of The Day ....?

Is this a black tie affair ? Resort casual ? Raincoats and thongs ? Hawaiian shirts and skinny jeans ?

Is there a theme ? I'm not one to overdress, yet I don't want to be singled out as a common vagabond street thug, either.

Oh, fiddlesticks, what to wear, what to wear....?

Semi-formal for me! Dress shoes, jeans, button up shirt, maybe a tie and sweater! Do the hair, maybe brush teeth and some old spice!

Some of the guys 'n gals had been pestering me - " What to wear, homey ?" - I didn't see a uniform requirement in The Plan Of The Day ....?

Is this a black tie affair ? Resort casual ? Raincoats and thongs ? Hawaiian shirts and skinny jeans ?

Is there a theme ? I'm not one to overdress, yet I don't want to be singled out as a common vagabond street thug, either.

Oh, fiddlesticks, what to wear, what to wear....?

I heard everyone was wearing sky blue leisure suits and sporting grizzly looking beards......

I'm wearing my race jersey complete with name and number on back, either a fox beanie or Metal Mulisha hat turned sideways, checkered flag Vans shoes and parachute pants.

" OLD SPICE " ? The elderly Spice Girl? Isn't she like 85 now ?
Laughed pretty good when I read this...the way my lady life is going, I might have to lower my standards to raise my percentages...but not gonna happen! The spice girls prolly are pretty old by now. Don't know if I should admit this or not, but my little sister was a big fan and I have prolly watched the spice girls movie 50 times because of her! I made my older brother sit through ET atleast 100 times.

Matt...you gotta wear the cowboy hat! I have a present for fast Jack...it is a pet goldfish! My local fashion bug has recently begun venturing into the marine life marketplace...go figure!

Seriously folks, you can wear jeans and a tee shirt or khakis and a polo shirt. Wear whatever you are comfortable wearing. No mandatory dress code. I'm only throwing this out there because people are now asking.

I myself will be in khakis and my cleanest dirty shirt.

I figure you see me with sweatshirt and dirty jeans all the time...hoping to add a little glitz to my wardrobe for the eve!

Khaki Polo ? So it is a dress - up thing? Or is Khaki Polo some weird Indian game played on elephants?

Rupert we expect silk suit and black tie from you.....but as stated dress up not mandatory, wear whatever you are comfortable wearing. Just so I'm clear that means wearing something. Birthday suits are outlawed.

Rupert we expect silk suit and black tie from you.....but as stated dress up not mandatory, wear whatever you are comfortable wearing. Just so I'm clear that means wearing something. Birthday suits are outlawed.

I wasnt going to say anything but, Dave smith and his new girlfriend errr boyfriend are attending, he swears she is a woman on the inside, but still i don't think this is appropriate attire for the evening. They are both so set on wearing it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 122
I wasnt going to say anything but, Dave smith and his new girlfriend errr boyfriend are attending, he swears she is a woman on the inside, but still i don't think this is appropriate attire for the evening. They are both so set on wearing it.

Request denied. I'm not afraid of A&E, the Oma does not condone dressing like that.

Back