Would you ride shotgun on this rig?

Elliott4179

PR Addict
1488218_452935141479893_1123921232_n.jpg

Some video on facebook, but I can't seem to get it to work on here.

It depends on the person on the bike. I actually think that looks like a heck of a lot of fun. Any injuries reported?

This has come up before..........I already told Don, AKA Mxracn746 that if he built it, I would be the monkey in the hack. I might even ride side hack with Knox!

I rode shotgun for 1 lap on the back of Chris Ulrich's sportbike at Mid-Ohio. 160 MPH down the back straight. It was awesome.

Attachments

• new pic.jpg
    new pic.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 111
  • new pic 3.jpg
    new pic 3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 113
View attachment 12808

Some video on facebook, but I can't seem to get it to work on here.

I saw it on FB and told my friends that it was finally something the wife and I could do together! ;)

Seriously though, I would have to think both parties were either a little crazy or just not quite right. That would have to be worse than a quad crash getting tangled up in things... Of course, I suppose the goal it to not crash and/or plan to. 'Tis what I have been trying to do since taking up the sport. Yeah...some of you know how that's turned out... :)

Does look fun. I think we should add the class to the OMA classes offered. Maybe have a mini-side car and vet classes as well! :)

Most would say that's GAY!

although....with a pro at the bars....probably intense. No way he could hammer through corners like he could by himself. . . .

Copied from my thread earlier
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-VfMsbidaxk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back