FMF on "How it's Made" show

Vet261

PR Addict
"FMF Racing is pleased to announce it will be on the upcoming season of the World Famous show How It’s Made December 26th. The segment on Motorcycle Exhaust Systems will be airing on the Science Channel/Discovery Channel at 9pm EST or 6pm PST. How It’s Made was intrigued by FMF’s ability to produce all of our exhaust performance products 100% In House in the USA. "

http://science.discovery.com/tv-shows/how-its-made/tv-schedule.htm

Ronnie Mac approved.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 420
No worries John, just like to get the word out! Looking forward to seeing the exhaust version, and how they get the welds so perfect every time with so many shapes.

How It's Made rocks, they should start at the front of the bike and work their way to the chain adjusters, I would be glued to the screen.

I they filmed an episode while I worked at Horton years ago. I was their right hand man helping them setup and film thru each step. Easily a 12 hour day to make a 15 minute segment. The whole crew was from Europe. They wanted beer and burgers afterwards. So I took them to the Main Street saloon. Good day all around I'd say. They drove all night then to Cincinnati I think it was to film another episode on hot tubs the next day. Was a cool experience and my hands are now tv stars.

Back