Carolina's MX tracks

hershey

PR Elite
Heading down south this weekend to the Carolina area. Does anyone have track recommendations ?

Im thinking:

Hog Heaven
Compound MX
Birch Creek in VA

Dont anyone dare say TNT ! Lol

Thanks!

NCMP is a nice place to ride. They have a lighted SX style track, a really nice Intermediate track, a fun beginner track, as well as a TT track (which is a pretty fun) and a ton of trails. The grounds are nice and the owners are great people.

Last time I was at TNT they watered the sx track without tilling and tilled the mx track without watering. When we questioned the owner lady she wigged out and told us to leave if we didn't like it. Shes nuts.

Better stay clear of Hog Heaven Hershey all them there track packers from Ohio and West Virginia are headed there for some riding.

HRT has taken over palmetto... Brandon from club mx has redone the tracks at palmetto and they look AWESOME. However not sure how soon they plan on opening...

Any one going to Burning Rock in WV. I have a FREE practice pass. Value to exceed $35.00
Let me know.

Whats the deal with TNT? Fill me in...

We are thinking about North Carolina Motosports Park and South of the Boarder MX.

Last time I was at TNT they watered the sx track without tilling and tilled the mx track without watering. When we questioned the owner lady she wigged out and told us to leave if we didn't like it. Shes nuts.

What he said.... the track prep there is deplorable to say the least. Been there 2 times and it sucked.

NCMP was a really good time though!!

Video....A big group of us went

[video=youtube_share;NgICJ0dk13w]http://youtu.be/NgICJ0dk13w[/video]

Kidnap me and Matthew for the weekend!

Got room, lets go!

Better stay clear of Hog Heaven Hershey all them there track packers from Ohio and West Virginia are headed there for some riding.

Lawn mower convention there??? Hmmm thanks for the heads up!

Heard windyhill is a real hum-dinger!

Thank God for neck braces! At least I didnt ruin the trip! At least I didnt ruin the trip. I remember driving here. Thank God for neck braces!

A$$

Originally Posted by jms158bmx

Don't forget about that lady running around hiding in the trees with her radar gun.

Ahh yes! Don't even think about going over .5mph anywhere on their property. Or you will be confronted by an angry troll.

JWTF is the best that has been mentioned. He has a few tracks. Good prep. Ride as much as you want to . There is always a track open.......
If you want to practice turns, go to the turn track. Give you a little time to work into those big leaps if you have been off for a a couple (weeks, months, years, decades...)

NCMP is good if it is prepared well, but when temps fall below freezing, those great ruts become ankle breakers. They WILL NOT prepare the track if it becomes frozen because of large dirt clods that become stones because they freeze. Just passing info along

Hog Heaven is a great place. Bring your steel balls because it has some big, big gaps. I mean big. If this isn't your thing, go onto JWTF. Otherwise the place is mint, but they rotate practice.

TNT is kinda like a hole in the ground. Enough said on it already

I believe Budds Creek will be running too.

I had to cancel our trip, or postpone our trip to JWTF this weekend into next week. Business just to busy. I will plan to do it in two weeks.

HRT has taken over palmetto... Brandon from club mx has redone the tracks at palmetto and they look AWESOME. However not sure how soon they plan on opening...

What happened to Lonnie? That guy was awesome. He's like "come on down, hook up the motorhome and ride all you want for $15 a day....." whaaaaaaaat? lol.

Dave: "Oh yea....well I'm not gonna ruin the trip er anything but I really I don't know where I'm at."

Crute looks over at Baker....wide eyes.
Baker looks over at Crute.....wide eyes, yea he's pretty effed up.

Back