1st Arena Cross round

Straight up answer scott. Good of you to offer refunds. Hope he makes the next round!

Im hope so, he has worked very hard and always has and if I would if known people would of started bashing him for me not posting what was going on, I would if posted everything up the day I knew we wasn't going to make it. I always tell him work hard and it will work out, and it will.

He did offer my donation back.

Given our history, some would say we aren't friends. And I have no reason to defend Scott...but I doubt he's trying to steal money from people. Obviously he had some bad things come up and he's trying to make it right by giving back the donations. I thought scottie was going to south of the border to train? Was that only for a short amount of time? I just wondered because you said Scottie is a main assett in your workforce for plowing....

He did offer my donation back.

Given our history, some would say we aren't friends. And I have no reason to defend Scott...but I doubt he's trying to steal money from people. Obviously he had some bad things come up and he's trying to make it right by giving back the donations. I thought scottie was going to south of the border to train? Was that only for a short amount of time? I just wondered because you said Scottie is a main assett in your workforce for plowing....

Scottie lasted at SOB for a month then just couldn't afford it any longer (blown motor and broken internal suspension parts) had to bring him back to get ready for winter and we decided he would work all he could this winter to make money so he can go back asap. Scottie is my main guy he runs his own plow crew of 40 commercial accounts and is in charge of 7 plow guys and 6 sidewalk crews at the age of 17 he has a lot on his plate that he is dealing with this winter to be able take time off in the spring to focus on his racing, he also runs our landscape crew and does all our maintenance but I am moving another guy up in his spot so he can do nothing but train this next season. In this sport most of your riders (not all) have the funds to keep them racing we are not 1 of them we have to make our money when we can. He has the confidence and the heart just need the funds to fall in place and he will do great things in this sport. Georgie the day you sent that money you where my friend weather you want to except it or not lol. Thanks again

at least your not handing him things, and making him work for it. too many kids have things handed to them these days. makes me sick. or im jealous...well yeah a little. but in the long run im glad things worked out the way they did for me.. i can take care of myself. some of these kids these days, im worried...

Kids today, they EXPECT it. Even my kids, I try to explain how it is in the world all the time. I know my parents always made me know the value of a dollar. I have a paper route at 11, and had it until I could get a job at 16.

at least your not handing him things, and making him work for it. too many kids have things handed to them these days. makes me sick. or im jealous...well yeah a little. but in the long run im glad things worked out the way they did for me.. i can take care of myself. some of these kids these days, im worried...

Kids today, they EXPECT it. Even my kids, I try to explain how it is in the world all the time. I know my parents always made me know the value of a dollar. I have a paper route at 11, and had it until I could get a job at 16.

Thats is, Im giving my kids everything. If you 2 are the example of working for what you need then thats proof enough for me!!

So far KY is a go, put some good motos down at Ram Jam tonight and putting new # plates tire and sprocket on tomorrow after AX I think its time to say goodbye to the 11 and look at getting a bike with fuel injection.

Scottie got beat up pretty good today in both classes, the whoops and the hop off gave him trouble all day. He learned today he is far from where he needs to be. Racing tomorrow hope its a little better lol. Thanks again for the ones that helped.

Yeah it's no joke. Everybody is blistering fast. Minimal mistakes kill you in the pros. They're easy to get away with locally, but not lined up against Plessinger and other fast lite riders.

Back