Sean Hannity

John250

PR Founding Father
So I am at my in-laws over the holiday, and have family in town from Richmond VA. We are all sitting around playing a game, and one of the names that comes up in the game is Sean Hannity. My niece who is 28, and her mom both are totally clueless as to who Sean Hannity is. My sister in law is a school teacher, and she really has no idea who Sean Hannity is? I am thinking are you living under a rock? My niece attended Virginia Tech, and graduated from there......how could they be this clueless? In talking to them both more, they both said, that they don't watch the news, and had NEVER heard of him. So, I believe I figured out why we are in the mess that this country is in........right in my own family (thank god they are not blood related), I have people that are totally clueless to what is happening in the world, and yet they vote. By the way.....I do know they both voted for Obama also, my sister in law is a Union school teacher.

Looking for the rant of the year award?

Very few really know or understand what is going on.
You need to start believing everything you read on the internet and in the news!

I just had to Google him to find out who he is. Now I can forget again. Who cares. WTF does knowing who a radio host is have to do with educated voting?

I just had to Google him to find out who he is. Now I can forget again. Who cares. WTF does knowing who a radio host is have to do with educated voting?

Not sure I agree with that.

For example - If you're talking baseball with somebody who claims to be a Reds fan and they have no clue who Marty Brennaman is ...would you then have some serious doubts about how big a Reds fan they are?

I agree that it's hard to understand how an adult who pays any attention to politics at all would have never heard of Sean Hannity. Whether you're a fan of the guy or not, he has a radio show that's on every day and has had a tv show for the last 17 years! Even if a person has never heard of him through his radio or tv gigs...you'd think they would have heard liberals dogging on the guy.

Mooch I agree. You can never watch his TV show or listen to him on the radio, but most people would probably say they saw a commercial for his show, heard someone else complaining about him, or maybe saw him on a presidential debate or something. I thought at least as a Teacher, my sister in law would know who he was....I mean come on, even at work no one has ever said "did you see sean Hannity last night on TV"........They are both clueless. I can not imagine my sister in law teaching my kids.

For example - If you're talking baseball with somebody who claims to be a Reds fan and they have no clue who Marty Brennaman is ...would you then have some serious doubts about how big a Reds fan they are?

Totally different. You are talking about someone that claims to be a Reds fan and comparing them to everyone that votes in the United States? The correct comparison would be that people that are interested in listening to or watching political shows should know who this guy is.

Again, complete nonsense and I have no desire to listen to, or know about, political radio and TV hosts. Somehow this country managed to hold elections before radio and TV existed. What's next -- 5 years from now saying someone shouldn't be allowed to vote because they don't follow political wind bags on Twitter?

You guys know who he is because you are interested. I'm not. So you are seriously going to sit on here and rip on ME because I don't care about some TV/Radio host? JEEZ.

Relax Johnny K... we are just busting ur nuts... No one REALLY cares about Hannity or Obama for that matter. Political radio / TV is nothing more then semi intelligent WWE with a tie on. As far as the President / Congress / House goes, if you or your company believes what the Republicans say then your never going to agree with ANYTHING the Dems come up with. If you believe what the Dems say (You should have your brain removed) and they will never agree with ANYTHING the Republicans come up with.
A giant wedge has been driven into the country over the past 30 years. People who want to be left alone and people who want the government to "even" everything out. This, unfortunately will continue until the country is run into the ground.
I have all but given up on political TV myself, you know what your going to hear before you turn it on. Its like watching a replay of a ballgame that you know ends in a tie.
If that did not just blow your mind, then the Demos have already removed it for you.

Very few really know or understand what is going on.
You need to start believing everything you read on the internet and in the news!

On PR too?

So easy to be low information and comfortable in this age of information.

IT is all true.!

PR. Tells it true!
I must admit. I watch as little news and Internet as possible.
Weather, pitracer and moto. Nothing else. I get to wound up when I read what BS is going on.

My wife works for our school system. Last election she was amazed at the number of teachers that said they had no clue of the candidates or issues and just voted using a prepared list provided to them by the teachers union.

My wife works for our school system. Last election she was amazed at the number of teachers that said they had no clue of the candidates or issues and just voted using a prepared list provided to them by the teachers union.

And these are the people teaching our kids. I know a few local teachers, and I shake my heads at some, because a few are dumber than a box of rocks.

And these are the people teaching our kids. I know a few local teachers, and I shake my heads at some, because a few are dumber than a box of rocks.

I think those are better suited for teaching our kids rather than the ones who know the issues and skew them.......I didn't see it then, but I had a history teacher "Dr. John Patterson" who is now a state of ohio representative who was sooo far left. Everything was skewed in that us history class. I feel like he raised 30 years of Votes for his district, I didnt' vote for him, but my god I know many many many did that had him as a teacher.

Do a google search on what he's doing for Ohio...Thanks Obama! (BTW, his kid loved weed in high school.) School District DEBT reform is an interesting concept.....vomit.

None of this too surprising.
A large portion of general population are, and wish to remain, "Blissfully Ignorant" (no disrespect intended) and in company of others like-minded.
There was a time admittedly that I was among them. (and still ignorant to some things)

The television programs that are currently broadcasted and have lasted for years, are examples of this. Jerry Springer, Ellen, Oprah, Dr Phil, Queen Latiffah, Who's got talent, The bachelor, and all of these retarded CSI cop/detective shows, and on and on. These shows are where many if not most in the general public park their brain.

Like Georgie, When I was a Junior, I had a Government teacher in my vocational school that opened my mind to the ways and effects of the propaganda machines.

I really realized back when Operation Desert Storm broke out, and during the Clinton-Lewinski scandals that we were witnessing "BIG" history in the making. During the cold war years, life and the news seemed kind of uneventful, aside from the Iranian Hostage situation.

I have one objective in staying up on current events and political news. I'm watching out for the effects on the well being of myself, my family and friends, my career and occupation, and most of all......TO KEEP THESE GREEDY BASTARDS FROM STEALING OUR RETIREMENTS LIKE THEY ARE SO-LONG SOC-SECURITY!

Remember most people just want to be, well paid, well fed, and well entertained. Then they're Happy!

Back