Fun Times with Tim and Evan Ferry

Zman

PR Addict
Decided to pull into Sunshine MX near Clearwater and had the priviledge to talk with, hang, and ride the day with Evan Ferry and watch dad,Tim Ferry, burn fast laps. Even had the opportunity to talk with Tim's dad trackside...such nice people, and for Mitchy, a great riding partner as Evan rips! Tim even invited us back for a private session at a local track tomorrow...

Tim getting ready to rip!

ATim.jpg

Evan skipping through whoops!

DSC_0452.jpg

Mitchy doing his best James Stewart scrub!

DSC_0382.jpg

Mitchy's dad trying to be a photographer...clearly I need work!

DSC_0375.jpgDSC_0378.jpgDSC_0397.jpgDSC_0403.jpgDSC_0407.jpgDSC_0429.jpgDSC_0441.jpgDSC_0464.jpg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 187
I will ask tomorrow if we hook up again, but watching him, and the speed, he still has...I am not sure he would have seen you on the way past...Amazing..and he did a 20+ min moto in the pouring rain...guy is hardcore...what to prove...nothing...just loves this sport. Even Evan went out in a down pour...Mitchy said I'm out and Tim said...thought you guys from Ohio would love the rain?...lol!

had a chance to hang out with tim and his mom for a little while one time, they were both really cool! his mom shared food with me so thats a winner in my book.

Evan was in Matthews class at Daytona last year. Talked with Tim and his dad in staging that day. Both very cool, and nice people. Grandpa seemed to be taking care of Evan most of the day rather than Tim. Tims dad reminded me of my dad a little, as MX is all he has known with Tim for a long time, and now both have grandsons in the sport. Tim was not riding in Daytona last year.........maybe he will ride the Vet A class this year.

Does Tim remember having to pass me at the Muddy Creek Regional? :p

Thats all Zman and ferry talked about for a few hours I heard. Talked about seeing if you had a slot open for a private lesson with him. (You being the teacher of course)

How did you like "Sunshine MX. We go there every time we are in Fla, my parents are 20 minutes away. Fun track....

40 minutes, back yard? Hmmm. Did you take the scenic route?

Well, backyard from our FLA place not Ohio place... But in Ohio.. short of RamJams and Amherst, everything is 2 hours away.

...and Tim just sent a text telling us where they are riding tomorrow..incredible how cool he is...wish we could meet up again.. His son and Mitchy had a great time yesterday!

Name dropper! Ha ha. Looking for good weather this week . These posts are getting me crazy for southern moto!

Back