Hardrock FLA

Zman

PR Addict
Well, rained hard yesterday! This place with the hills was our best option! 2 hours from our place, but was worth it.. Had the place to ourself. A bit messy in the AM, but by afternoon sunny and 70+. Pics tomorrow but a couple of iPhone vids of junior spinning around there!

Bartow is awesome. It takes the rain well as its all sand. Only 40 minutes or so from Tampa!

Clear on that.. I wanted to get him away for they day from deep sand to mix it up! Thanks though.. On our way to SC tomorrow for TNT and SOB for a 2 day 65 camp. Our riding time on this FLA trip, is up.

have fun at tnt she is not a nice person .make mitchy push the bike till he gets to the track or she will be out screeming

ur making me think I should go somewhere else before SOB?..pushing isn't an option.. Why there is a motor in it!

TNT isn't worth the stop in my opinion. Ask some others but the place isn't worthy of my money again. Gave it 2 tries.

TNT isn't worth the stop in my opinion. Ask some others but the place isn't worthy of my money again.

k going to SOB directly, then Hog Heaven, 1 hr away, then back to SOB. Not getting the warm fuzzy about TNT

I love the sand track at Hardrock. That's one of my must stop Florida spots.

Yeah, I was looking forward to it, but with the rain that came with the front, it was not rideable..low laying on property and filled up like a bowl. Main track shaped up fine though.. Next time down, we see if we can eat his 65 with with bottomless sand.

k going to SOB directly, then Hog Heaven, 1 hr away, then back to SOB. Not getting the warm fuzzy about TNT

Good choice! That woman yelled at Zack, of all people, when we were there. She said she clocked him with her radar gun going 32 thru the pits! She's a looney toon for sure!
Mitchy will love SOB! We'll miss you at the banquet, but have fun!!!!!
Tina

..and a few pics of the elevation there...memories made.

DSC_0752.jpgDSC_0501.jpgDSC_0526.jpgDSC_0570.jpgDSC_0630.jpgDSC_0635.jpgDSC_0645.jpgDSC_0651.jpgDSC_0654.jpgDSC_0676.jpgDSC_0692.jpgDSC_0693.jpgDSC_0728.jpgDSC_0731.jpgDSC_0746.jpgDSC_0747.jpg

ur making me think I should go somewhere else before SOB?..pushing isn't an option.. Why there is a motor in it!

I was a member there for a few years before moving back to O-H-I-O. Got along very well with her.

She is fine as long as you are not blasting around the place. The only people I ever saw get cross with were those types. No pushing bikes Z-man as you and Mitchy are respectful.

Pick up some fireworks at SOB before coming home. That is the biggest business that place does! I hauled an early RM50 from Ohio to my place in SC a few years ago and the owner of SOB came to my house to pick it up. Cool dude. His kid was on KTM 50's back then.

Back