RIP Tiger Lacey

Wow. With medicine today usually athletes snap back. Whatever he had was definitely malicious. Most ICUs can work miracles with the young and physically fit. That's sad they could not help him.

Yes, very sad. Take this and the passing of the dad on the Prince of Bel Air due to complications with by-pass surgery it just somewhat proves that when it's your time, it's your time. Suck as it may. :(

Yes, very sad. Take this and the passing of the dad on the Prince of Bel Air due to complications with by-pass surgery it just somewhat proves that when it's your time, it's your time. Suck as it may. :(

What type of by-pass? Heart related or weight related?

Weight related doesn't surprise me. I see more people die of complications with that surgery than any other "routine" as they call it. Case in point: 36 year old guy, got bariatric surgery because he wanted to play with his kids. He wasn't that obese though. He was a big thick boy for sure, but he was built like a lineman. He didn't need to lose weight by surgical intervention. He could of done it through diet. Anyway, he's now sitting in a nursing home with a trachostomy and has no idea who he is. Very sad. I'd starve myself before I got bariatric surgery ,or I'd lock myself in a room with no food, to me it's more humane than going through the rest of your life trached and in a nursing home.

Back