Undocumented worker gets law license

John250

PR Founding Father
Are you kidding me! California state supreme court voted unanimously to allow a undocumented illegal worker to get his California law license. Don't you or I have to show a valid state ID to do this? Hell, you should see everything I have to do for an insurance license! Americans have to jump through hoops, and spend tons of money on licensing every year. This is total BS.

Besides, he came here illegally. So how do you get a law license when you committed a crime?

Are you kidding me! California state supreme court voted unanimously to allow a undocumented illegal worker to get his California law license. Don't you or I have to show a valid state ID to do this? Hell, you should see everything I have to do for an insurance license! Americans have to jump through hoops, and spend tons of money on licensing every year. This is total BS.

California passed a law making it legal to grant a law license without citizenship
documentation. Law took effect 1/1/14.

California passed a law making it legal to grant a law license without citizenship
documentation. Law took effect 1/1/14.

That is total bullshit! So he breaks a law, and gets a law license. But yet, I bet if I try to get a CA insurance license, I have to show a valid ID.

That is total bullshit! So he breaks a law, and gets a law license. But yet, I bet if I try to get a CA insurance license, I have to show a valid ID.

Write them a letter, and you'll get an automated response thanking you for your concern. Now get back with the herd you stupid Sheep.

Back