Newbie in Ohio

JTKMX

Noob
Hey everyone. Returning MXer here getting back into the game after many years off. Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone and I hope to be in good enough shape to start lining up on the gate in NE Ohio this year.

Josh

Don't listen to that Hershey fella, he's trouble. He's like 60, wears a neck brace, rides a quad and sandbags in the "C" class. Welcome Josh! Great riding here in these parts!

Don't listen to that Hershey fella, he's trouble. He's like 60, wears a neck brace, rides a quad and sandbags in the "C" class. Welcome Josh! Great riding here in these parts!
Don't you think your getting off on the wrong foot here...you shop at fashion bug! But I am a red-headed step-child!

Welcome Josh! You chose a good place!

Nice try .... I met Josh at ramjam the other day. Lucky he won't fall for your brain washing ! I already warned him about members such as yourself!

I think your confusing him with that Jeremy fella who owns that rock strewn, weed covered, trail he calls Briarcliff MX park.

In Ohio it is customary to allow your pitracer buddies to ride your bike and in doing so, wad it up. Especially if it is new.

Cant use the medical term "retarded" any more either. It offends the retards I guess. So now you cant even use the proper medical terminology to describe some ones condition and be politically correct!

And to think, when I was in elementary school we used to play "Smear the Queer" on the play ground. Something tells me if my son told the principle that now he would get tossed out of school.

But it would be ok to call it "smear the straight guy" !

Only if the queer says it...

In Ohio it is customary to allow your pitracer buddies to ride your bike and in doing so, wad it up. Especially if it is new.

Yeah, and always say you ar going to make the race, especially if it is the Red Bud Vet fest and then do the hokey pokey and bail on the last day before...

Back