Daytona (bikeweek/SX) / South Riding Trip

John250

PR Founding Father
Anyone like a VACATION? Heading south in March for the Daytona Amateur SX? Pro SX, Bike Week, or some riding at PAX, Ocala, the new WW in Jacksonville? Need a place to stay close to all of them? Plus on the beach.......I can hook you up.

I have a ocean view studio Condo (sleeps 4) that I will rent you in Daytona Beach Shores. March 1 - 8 and I also have March 8 - 15 (Bike Week) available. Has separate bedroom, full kitchen, one bath. New furniture, flat screen TV, mattress and carpet last year. Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, Gas Grills and new patio furniture. $550 for week 1 - 8 and and $800 for week 8 - 15 ....NO TAXES. You pay me, and I give you the keys for the week.

Ocala is 1.5 hours, PAX is 45 minutes, Orlando is 45 minutes, and the new WW is 1.5 hours. So your right close to many different tracks each way, and can stay on the beach as a bonus!! Daytona Speedway is 10 minutes away.

Awesome deal, but I am willing to negotiate the rate to get this place rented. Call me if your interested. 937-603-3120. Share on your pages, so maybe some of your friends are interested!

TI hottub.jpgTI hottubandgazebo.jpgTI poolside.jpgTI room.jpg

CONDO IS STILL AVAILABLE .........MIGHT BE WILLING TO DEAL ON IT FOR PITRACER MEMBERS

One spot per unit. No trailers. I have a guy who hat will let you park in his front yard a couple blocks up the street for $10 a night. Parked numerous trailers with bikes in them before there with no issues what so ever. Also other places for trailers. But never had issues In his yard and easily accessible.

It would cost you and extra night. And might not be the same unit. I have a unit that week, but I am trying to rent it for the whole week. If I do not rent it, you could use it. I can call and see if she has a unit available on the 7th if you want me to.

Back