Join us at the Action Sports Grand Prix Awards Banquet

ActionSports

PR Addict
The 2013 Action Sports Grand Prix Awards Banquet is Saturday, January 11th. We're excited to see everyone again, and celebrate a great year of racing at Action Sports Moto Park. We have some great door prizes in store, including bike stands, back packs, hats, shirts, key chains and more. The best prize of all is the 4 pack of VIP tickets to the Monster Energy Supercross in Indianapolis, IN. Details on how to win will be announced at the banquet. To see all of the door prizes available go to ActionSportsRacing.com. If you did not send in an RSVP form for dinner, you can still join us at 9:00 for the Phoenix Supercross Party. It is $10 to join us at the banquet, and includes an Action Sports logo tee shirt as long as they last. Get there early to join us for the group picture that we will be Tweeting to the Live Supercross Show. We'll see you all on Saturday!

The banquet will be held at Kiser's at Eclipse in The Plains, OH.
Kiser’s at Eclipse, 11309 Jackson Drive The Plains, Ohio 45780

Great banquet. Good food and then we enjoyed fabulous prizes and awards. My name never gets drawn but I came away with a big one. I had planned on a new helmet for this year and now I'm set. All of those awards will be used to come back for more. Some fun shopping to do... Thanks Action Sports!

A few stayed for the SX...

1604928_10152125027583996_1399192577_n.jpg

Back