Fair races???

I like the fair races. They are good entertainment. I can see how they are a waste, but i don't want to see them go.

OMA will have a faircross schedule, but we will not be running any old AMS fair races. Just clearing that up before the rumor mill sucks that in there too.

There are a few folks trying to take over the AMS fair schedule. I would guess Norm from Fastraxx will make a big push, he experimented a bit last year. Like it or not fairs are good for the sport. It is the only exposure local motocross gets. I personally enjoy them, it's a hometown feel. The plus for me is if I have to go to a fair, mays well watch some racing. To answer Mr. Knox's question, I got the racing bug watching flat track racing at our local fairground. I wanted to be the flag man out on the box when I was little. My son's first race was at a fair when he was 3.

There are a few folks trying to take over the AMS fair schedule. I would guess Norm from Fastraxx will make a big push, he experimented a bit last year. Like it or not fairs are good for the sport. It is the only exposure local motocross gets. I personally enjoy them, it's a hometown feel. The plus for me is if I have to go to a fair, mays well watch some racing. To answer Mr. Knox's question, I got the racing bug watching flat track racing at our local fairground. I wanted to be the flag man out on the box when I was little. My son's first race was at a fair when he was 3.

I hope he does it. I kinda like them. I didn't do the whole series, but hittin' a couple a year is kinda fun for the family.

I liked the fair races. Was nice having a simple close race by home. was just something fun to do every now and then.

Back