Fair races???

Avster556

PR Member
I like the fair races. They are good entertainment. I can see how they are a waste, but i don't want to see them go.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
OMA will have a faircross schedule, but we will not be running any old AMS fair races. Just clearing that up before the rumor mill sucks that in there too.

nitrofish

PR Addict
There are a few folks trying to take over the AMS fair schedule. I would guess Norm from Fastraxx will make a big push, he experimented a bit last year. Like it or not fairs are good for the sport. It is the only exposure local motocross gets. I personally enjoy them, it's a hometown feel. The plus for me is if I have to go to a fair, mays well watch some racing. To answer Mr. Knox's question, I got the racing bug watching flat track racing at our local fairground. I wanted to be the flag man out on the box when I was little. My son's first race was at a fair when he was 3.

MXracn746

PR Addict
There are a few folks trying to take over the AMS fair schedule. I would guess Norm from Fastraxx will make a big push, he experimented a bit last year. Like it or not fairs are good for the sport. It is the only exposure local motocross gets. I personally enjoy them, it's a hometown feel. The plus for me is if I have to go to a fair, mays well watch some racing. To answer Mr. Knox's question, I got the racing bug watching flat track racing at our local fairground. I wanted to be the flag man out on the box when I was little. My son's first race was at a fair when he was 3.

I hope he does it. I kinda like them. I didn't do the whole series, but hittin' a couple a year is kinda fun for the family.

rosch726

PR Member
I liked the fair races. Was nice having a simple close race by home. was just something fun to do every now and then.