Mahoning Country Club, Liberty, Ohio

Listed below are some of the prizes that will be given away this year:
1st-Big Bike or Quad to Bigger classes
1st -Mini Bike or Mini Quad to Mini classes
2nd-Generator, 3rd-Fly Gear, 4th-Ez Up, 5th-$100 cash

Harescramble’s, Moto-X’s, Flat Tracks
Ez-up, Air Tank, Tool Box, Electric Pressure Washer

Door Prizes, Mini Bike Raffle, 50/50 Drawings

WOW....you get a new bike or quad for winning first place in your class? A generator for 2nd Place?

I might have to start actually racing local next year!

Everyone that gets a year end award is eligiable to win the bike or quad. They draw 5 names out of the hat then those 5 are used to draw for a generator, easy up, gear, cash and the bike or quad.

Looking foward to the banquet this weekend! Always a good time with good people! Thanks so much Peggy for the amount of time and effort you put into this banquet!! It is greatly appreciated by the promoters and riders/families! :)
Oh Dave (hershey) maybe we'll see ya there-LOL

I wonder if bringing something with more hauling room will jinx our good luck from last year.

2013CRAAwards046.jpg

2013CRAAwards047.jpg

You gotta watch those Alero's. My parents had one....damn things windshield wipers would randomly come on, the head lights would randomly go dark....(only at night of course) and occasionally she would just randomly shut off while driving down the road..........I suggest installing an oversized steering wheel for when you lose power steering in a shut off.....

We had a great time and really enjoyed it. I don't recall all the big winners, but I know it wasn't us. :) My son did win a tool box, and another in our group won an air tank, and one of us got a bucket of misc items. I wanted to follow that lady that won $1100 in the 50-50 out through the parking lot.....LOL!. Always enjoy the food except those boiled beef fillets. Not as good as they look. Always enjoy this event. Hope everybody made the drive home okay. The weather and roads got pretty iffy traveling west.

Back