HRD Complex SC...Great weekends

Looks like fun.

We need to talk Mitchy into doing some of the events the rest of the Posse is doing so Zman will take pics and vids of us!

Looks like fun.

We need to talk Mitchy into doing some of the events the rest of the Posse is doing so Zman will take pics and vids of us!

k, but I'm going to be riding so it will be on GoPro!..Also, careful what you wish for....Mitchy likes riding with you all as much as kids his age....strange little bugger! Asked when Sharc, Pit, Rocket, DD, and as he says "Silvers", myself, and Randy are going...he wants to be there. I laughed when he said Randy is fast...my thought..he thinks the rest of us our old and slow...fact is everyone one of us...have him...he is living in a dream...I think. At least for now...the day will come...no doubt, but for now..the 450 horses trumph his 65. When he gets to 85's...well not sure what will happen...I watch Maley on his 85 burn really...really fast laps with Adam Alman, 125 2 stroke. Was a joy to watch and shoot pics...

Pit, if the weekend wasn't looking so cold...I would be gone again...better call week to week for our plans..you know my deal...big travel decisions on short notice and short planning...

I can't wait to give Mitchy "the Choice"!

Me too...he is gonna get the Z-man "Move M'fer"...gotta love this goofball...This all reminds me of the days when Carl Schlacht got on 85's and blasted past all of us regularly, but Mitchy is no where near his speed, even back then...

Enjoy the bullying while you can.
I say by his 2nd year on 80's he'll wax us all...

...I am for sure....I even told him...if I swear at him...not to tell mom! It was great to see DD on the track...Pit has done a nice job making his bike work nice....Mitchy is ahead of his time...likes us old guys....kept saying...dad...dad...Dave is coming, but he can't get the back double and I walk him...blahaaaa

Sounds like we need to get Mitchy a fake ID so he can jump in at Vet Fest and ride the 18+ 2 stroke class and battle Double D and "The Champ" Wills in their battle for supremacy!

Sounds like we need to get Mitchy a fake ID so he can jump in at Vet Fest and ride the 18+ 2 stroke class and battle Double D and "The Champ" Wills in their battle for supremacy!

...will a fake ID for 18+ get him into the after hours viewing? is he ready?...oooh I am a bad influence on him and his mother is not happy with me...I spilled a gallon of gas from his fuel tank on the living room carpet putting new graphics on his tank...who knew it would come out the overflow!....oooh boy!

Im afraid that might happen his last year on the 65!! Lol!!!

Looking good!

We have time to set memories in place in his mind...lets focus on it this year as we may be on borrowed time. He has 3 years on 65's...lots of time for us to set it right in his mind and make sure he knows all of our names Hershey, not just the wrecking ball, Randy. For now...we can handle him on his 65....all of us...we will work with DD on his corner speed and get him back up there.

Speaking of that, Jack Babet can run the 18+ class at Vet Fest this year!

Just got off the phone with RAMFS. P90X on its way!

Z Man, Tell Z boy if he is going to talk smack, he has to do the whole track! you know he was pulling off right after the little table top before the front finish line table!

I was going to let it go, but it is on now, I am in full training! Lets go back this weekend for a 20 minute moto!!!
I will also show him how the inside line can be faster!!!

Ha HA. I love it, those guys make it fun.

OH, and Nick, must be Rockets kid. When Z-crew pulled out I started racing Nick on the pee wee track with the 70.
He gave me no choice! he was running in on me everywhere. I could not stop laughing. It is hard to beat him when you are 185 on a 70cc bike.

Just got off the phone with RAMFS. P90X on its way!

Z Man, Tell Z boy if he is going to talk smack, he has to do the whole track! you know he was pulling off right after the little table top before the front finish line table!

haha. Yeah he did that one lap to get to me standing in the infield to tell me u had no chance of catching him...blahahaaaa .. He ran the whole track both days in full. U just could not see him as he pulled away... Hehe... Lol

He misses u already.. Really had a good time. Loves when Uncle DD and Nick shows.. Think he grew attached at ur b-day party when u laughed after he shot u with Nick's dart gun

u are right though, just imagine if he ran inside lines in some areas... He likes to carry speed and rail the outside... Not always the fast way around!

great times.. Hitting NC this weekend!

[QUOTE Hitting NC this weekend![/QUOTE]

Where? Hershey and I are thinking of hitting HRD again. would be nice to go a little closer.

Z-BOY, its ON!

It would be Just Nick and I in the truck, That motorhome in WV turnpike sucks! About $100 of gas an hour in the high winds...

[QUOTE Hitting NC this weekend!

Where? Hershey and I are thinking of hitting HRD again. would be nice to go a little closer.

Z-BOY, its ON!

It would be Just Nick and I in the truck, That motorhome in WV turnpike sucks! About $100 of gas an hour in the high winds...[/QUOTE]

Hehe..still calculating.. Either MX421 or Center Rd MX...45+ degrees and 6-6.5 hrs out. I'll keep u posted as weekend gets closer as to destination...

Mitchy will pee himself if he knows ur coming!!!

Back