Dirt World?

So I am looking at the OMA schedule I do not see Dirt World. And, since the CRA is so slow in getting their schedule out I wonder if DW is going CRA. Can anyone clear this up?

The rider base is really limited up here. Ashtabula is slummier than Flint Michigan....there are no jobs and a big heroin problem. Nobody has bikes anymore. Ashtabula was booming in the 90's and a lot more people rode and raced......

With TV Land and Pymatuning up that way and Big Game not too far from there im surprised the CRA didnt try and pick them up

Is Pyma running next year? Lots of rumors on that one. A TV Land/Dirt World weekend would be great for cutting down the travel between tracks. They have to be about 2 corn fields apart.

Is Pyma running next year? Lots of rumors on that one. A TV Land/Dirt World weekend would be great for cutting down the travel between tracks. They have to be about 2 corn fields apart.

Every year it's the same Rumor. Art disappears and nobody hears from him. When really he's there.....and he will be back, as he always has. (Speculation of course haha)

Back