if you need Indy Tickets

just had a friend ask me where we got our tickets last year when little man did the KTM Challenge. So, got me thinking. a lot of people may not know about the tickets we usually get, for a really good price. So, if you need tickets call Western Powersports in Indy. ph#317.248.1403 is there number, i think. we got 2nd level tickets and pit passes for like $45ish dollars last year and our friends just got some for this year! hope this helps someone out.

just had a friend ask me where we got our tickets last year when little man did the KTM Challenge. So, got me thinking. a lot of people may not know about the tickets we usually get, for a really good price. So, if you need tickets call Western Powersports in Indy. ph#317.248.1403 is there number, i think. we got 2nd level tickets and pit passes for like $45ish dollars last year and our friends just got some for this year! hope this helps someone out.
Thanks for the info I've been wanting to go for the Indy race.

That's the key... Buy them from the dealerships. Last year we got club seating, in the 100s, almost on the 50 for like $60 a ticket with pit passes. It might have been less. But, I think we ended up paying like $49 a ticket after shipping and fees the dealership charged for club seating in the 200s near the middle, this year.

Yeah, I'm behind this year. Usually have my tickets 4 months ago. I need to call to see what they have.

Back