Supercross: Behind the Dream

If that's the one that was on Sunday, I enjoyed it as well. It really seemed to open up my stepsons eyes as to how the family life goes in racing sometimes too.

Oh yea, those pros got an easy life. They get paid to race!!

yea screw that. Atleast I can enjoy riding a Dirtbike. They can't. And they punish themselves with the training. Brotocross says its best: there is nothing fun about motocross.

WOW - was it ever! What an eye-opener for young families as to the extent of the complete & total commitment that must be made just to get to that level!

Very similar to a series I seen last year called Moto Life: Inside the Outdoors. If you haven't seen it check it out as well. Very interesting.

Very similar to a series I seen last year called Moto Life: Inside the Outdoors. If you haven't seen it check it out as well. Very interesting.

Yeah, but this one goes a little deeper. Very good. Started out being pretty morbid, but was worth watching. I just wonder what outsiders think... Any idea when the next one is? I got the series in my DVR as long as they do not change the title in the guide. They said in February I think...

The original schedule said the second part of this series was scheduled for Sunday feb 16 at noon ET on CBS sports. Does anyone see this on their cable programming. I see college basketball at that time? I hope they didn't already kill the series. I thought it was really cool show.

Any idea where I can catch the first episode? They never seem to replay cool things like this.

Back