New Track Guide

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Has anyone noticed the new track guide here on Pitracer ? Looks like someone put in a ton of work, and it looks good!

Awesome job Mr. Pitracer!

Ive been on that bad boy all night. Using it to plan out a trip feb 6-10 down the east coast. Perfect timing for me. Thanks to whoever made it!

I just peaked at it and it looks very cool! I didn't look long enough to figure out how to edit things so I will pass it on here. Crystal Coast in NC is the track Jimmy Weinert bought to put in JWTF. You will notice the address is the same for both.

I just peaked at it and it looks very cool! I didn't look long enough to figure out how to edit things so I will pass it on here. Crystal Coast in NC is the track Jimmy Weinert bought to put in JWTF. You will notice the address is the same for both.

Thanks for the update. I've updated Crystal Coast as 'Closed' and updated the description in case anyone does a search.

This is a perfect example of what we're trying to accomplish. We're taking a wiki approach to this data. Collectively we've all been to just about every track that exists. The challenge is to pull this data out of everyone's head and get it in to a database for others to benefit from, including the tracks. To do this we've opened up this database to any PR account. In this example if you see a track that you know closed the gates or was renamed you don't have to dig around for an email address and go through a long difficult process to share this information. If you're logged in just hit the Edit button just right of the Status. The update field should appear right where you clicked.

ss1.jpg

This app has about 120 hours of development using the latest technology and countless hours of beta testing. It was published a couple days ago just in time for a winter trip south.

Back