Oakland SX vs UFC 38

JB_519

PR Addict
FS1 bumps UFC event from Saturday to Sunday night for coverage of Oakland SX. Loving all the comments on web page below that article.
Glad to see SX getting some love , as well as Nielsen data to back it up . A2 only trailed NFC/AFC games this past weekend .
* side note * Moto guys may have to stay clear of anyone wearing a "tap out " shirt , those guys are badass !

Moto guys may have to stay clear of anyone wearing a "tap out " shirt , those guys are badass !

1742662-tapout2.jpg

tapout girls:
2506985899_659a2bc06a.jpg

sx girls:
Monster-girls-2012-smile.jpg

Tap out girls- 0 ; Sx girls - 1. Need I say more?

I was pi$$ed for a second, until I re-read your post. I thought SX was getting the boot! I still think if, when on the Western swing they should move up the start time for the races. 10:30 is so late to watch on the picture box. Move it up so we can watch by 9:30. TV audience equals more fans, popularity and dollars. NFL is the icon of television audiences with their flex scheduling and time slot adjustments. NHRA has begun to do the same, adjusting actual race times to be able to deliver to the masses over the tube. The Tap-Out girls scare me more than the dweeb in his Tap-Shoe shirt!

My writing skills are " d-class " at best . Ditto on moving it up on the west coast. I have to switch from beer to coffee @ 10pm lol.

Monster girls win, hands down! But I have always preferred the Rockstar girls a bit more.

Back