Yet again

#23_Racing

PR Addict
No Ax again this weekend we have a major storm coming in today and that means no AX racing for us. I am pulling the plug on AX for Scottie as its just not in our cards this season but with all the storms that will make for a great summer for racing, we have decided he will move to the 450s and work on his pro license. I would like to thank everyone that has supported Scotties racing. It was a lot of fun in KY and he learned a lot.

Maybe just slow the advance train a little while... Let him work on developing more skills and speed before trying to chase the Pro card. At 17 he has time, don't push the pro thing... at 4 second a lap slower then the last qualifier in an arena, he needs more experience in the "A" class. It will happen, Keep chasing the dream but don't crush it before it has a chance.
Best of luck

Maybe just slow the advance train a little while... Let him work on developing more skills and speed before trying to chase the Pro card. At 17 he has time, don't push the pro thing... at 4 second a lap slower then the last qualifier in an arena, he needs more experience in the "A" class. It will happen, Keep chasing the dream but don't crush it before it has a chance.
Best of luck

True we are just going for seat time and what and to chase the fast guys. Scottie has never been intimidated by any track intill KY the whoops ate him up and the rhythm section he just never fig out on sat but that will all come with time and that's what we agreed on after Sat show. He will have spring and summer off to travel and race and just enjoy mx life something we haven't been able to do in some time. Also thanks to Eric @ SRS the set up was awesome

Go to summit indoors and run pro....I never understand people going to arenacross and trying there when summit has 500 per moto...Plus if u can't run at summit I really think it's a waste of time to go to arenacross all over when summit is not far away at all!

Yeah no kidding. Summit paid HUUUUGE this last event. $500 a moto, 2 moto format. Both 250 and 450 class....Clean sweeper takes home 2 large.....

For sure as long as its not a big storm, when we was in KY we had a smaller storm come thru and I had one of my guys I have had for 10 years run the show and went pretty good but when Scottie goes his brother goes and I go we all have our own routes but Summit is close enough I can drive himself as long as we have the proper paperwork for him to sign up. Summit is allways a good time even when things go bad its still good lol. I remember watching the Pro class at Summit thinking man how cool would it be if my son could ever make it this far to race the Pro class, its been a rocky road and took some time to get rid of that mini dad mentality but we have both learned from it and now we are having fun and not really caring about results as long as he rides at 100% every time that gate drops.

Back