Heat Races

KTM5555

PR Addict
I've been pretty much out of the civilian world this past year n a half, and I noticed watching the supercross's this year the new heat race/semi/semi/lcq changes.

I was super confused what was going on, and now I'm curious as to the reason? No longer top 9, top 9, top 2. Do you like this change better? I am not sure if they talked about it at Monster Energy, or A1 because I was unable to catch those races.

Yeah it gives the pros more opportunity to make the main. If they go down in the heat they can at least go to the SEMI and try again before ultimately needing to go to the LCQ.

Plus it gives some young privateers like Krieg more seat time to hone in to develop supercross skill.....

so no more "that's racing" for going down in a heat.

sounds like a good idea to me though. More racing to watch is always nice.

'Tis the way it used to be. Also pegs more need to get a good start. I'm a fan.

I've been pretty much out of the civilian world this past year n a half, and I noticed watching the supercross's this year the new heat race/semi/semi/lcq changes.

I was super confused what was going on, and now I'm curious as to the reason? No longer top 9, top 9, top 2. Do you like this change better? I am not sure if they talked about it at Monster Energy, or A1 because I was unable to catch those races.

Nice user name lol.

Oh yeah I like the new format too. Makes for some more exciting racing for the last transfer spot.

Back