MX jump into a river

He's dead. Just kidding. His chute deployed about 15 feet from the water....he's lucky! You can see how he rapidly slows before he hits the water.

How do idiots like this have enough money to buy bikes just to destroy? "Dad, I need money for a new bike. I tried to cross a river and mine got water logged" Never mind, answered my own questions. Man, I really do know everything.

Some people have a death wish.

No, they just think they can cheat it. We all have done something of the sort. It's a calculated risk that you just plan on winning. When you get older, you think of that type of stuff as absolutely absurd and stupid. Used to be cool and bad@$$, but not so much anymore. We'll all go to our final resting place when it's our time. Just hopefully we're doing something we like...

Guess I am saying I see nothing wrong with the dare devil sort of things. Not that I'm going to try it. Ever heard of a man called Evil Knievil? Same dealio. How do idiots like that have enough money to buy bikes just to destroy? "Dad, I need money for a new bike. I tried to jump through Vegas and mine suspension broke"....

He probably stole that bike from western europe before he jumped it in eastern europe.......clearly there is no EPA over there!!!

No different than how Hahn tried the "Quad " first this past weekend, they just feel comfortable in judging it.

No different than how Hahn tried the "Quad " first this past weekend, they just feel comfortable in judging it.

You're on drugs. There's no way anyone has a gut feeling for a jump like that......There has to be a point where you don't know......And then that's where mathematics kicks in....I wonder if he figured the numbers with the angle of the ramp, rate of speed and distance travelled to get him precisely in the middle of that river....

He keeps the flute framed and hanging in his trailer. He loves to reminisce about that story. Ask him about it next time you're at the track.

Back