80's anyone?

Did he say Emig was 16? Call me ignorant, but isn't that a little old to be on an 80?

This brings back memories as I used to have a recording of 125's from 85 or 86 at Carlsbad, good stuff!

That was awesome.... I also recall a video of Emig racing at Carlsbad on a bigger bike where he wrecked into one of the bridges. YouTube is great.

Annnnnnd.......SuperMini is a.....wait for it.....................MINI Class! Just like I said.

This brings up a good point. Kids start racing much earlier than most of us did.
Do we push the kids too fast through the system these days?
Zack Bell, Too much too fast?

I think so sometimes. That is one of the reasons I have my son playing football and basketball. So it is not all motocross, 24/7. He started racing at 4 and I did not want him burnt out at 14. He always wants to ride the way it is now. Plus, I am not sure how some families afford to race as much as they do.

DD, you have a point. I am calling Senator Brown (him and Obama are one in the same), and tell him it is not fair that someone else can afford to race more than me. That's not fair, Obama should have some sort of redistribution motocross system!

I think so sometimes. That is one of the reasons I have my son playing football and basketball. So it is not all motocross, 24/7. He started racing at 4 and I did not want him burnt out at 14. He always wants to ride the way it is now. Plus, I am not sure how some families afford to race as much as they do.

Isnt that what Eli Tomacs father did with him??

Back