Quad Riding School

ohiocrew1

PR Member
Want to ride with the pros? Only 30 spots available! Ohio Crew & Briarcliff are hosting a riding school with Josh Upperman, Tim Dettling, & Tyler Hamrick. At Briarcliff Mx, May 11 2014 9am-1pm. $100. All riding*leveld welcome; A, B, C, & Mini Riders. Reserve your spot today!! Email ohiocrew1@gmail.com or call Brittany Gabalski 330-988-6176

I think we are down to the last 1-2 spots, not many left anyway, if any at this point. It should be a good day. Many more details about that weekend are coming up soon. It may become a major atv hotspot starting Friday.

Save me a spot. I should have my snow plow off by then...

LOL! As long as we get to film it Broc, you are in.

Truth be told some of those gncc dudes on the utility quads really do send those things. I would get they could jump just about everything at BC......finish line might be iffy. With the right gearing, I'm sure they could try.

Weston Peick would have holeshotted Alessi 20 years ago........Had he been racing with him and Georgie......and if he had a pro circuit 65.

You can't compare Weston Peick to me 20 years ago......he was still shitting the crib then....plus I was a factory built 72cc super stroked dual radiator (way ahead of its time first King) Cobra...he wasn't.

Another way to look at this riding school, this might be your only chance to get a lesson from the three Pro's from Ohio at Briarcliff, with only quads on the track, making quad lines, and literally 35 people total. For $100. Hmmmmmm. Tough one there Atv community.

And yes, I know there isn't much Atv community on PR, I'm just sayin.

Back