My dad says this is how racing used to be.....

First off, aren't you the one always scolding people for not embedding video?

Second, that would freak me out racing with people that close.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w2gSAW830cc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Georgie and I must have come across this video about the same time over on Vitalmx. That is NUTS.. There at the end of the video was incredible. I would have been scared to death one of those crazy people would have walked in front of me. Bubba would have lost his concentration for sure and went down. Way too many distractions.

First off, aren't you the one always scolding people for not embedding video?

Second, that would freak me out racing with people that close.

See John250 did it for me. Obama taught me one thing.....if I don't do it, someone else will do it for me.

See John250 did it for me. Obama taught me one thing.....if I don't do it, someone else will do it for me.

Love it! Well, actually hate it and so hope you are just being funny. ;)

I wouldn't have a problem racing that close to folks. They'd have the problem when I get squirelly and mow them down...

That freaked me out, and i was just watching. Moto is dangerous enought without worrying about some retard stepping on a rock, twisting his ankle, and then falling into the track. I'd be so pissed off if the fans were that stupid. I'm all about being into the racing, and cheering on the riders, but that was a little over the top.

That is nuts...European fans are serious about Moto. Old pics of races in Europe always have tons of fans! Prolly here in America too back in the day. With SX getting high ratings...hopefully that trancends into fan attendance at the local level.

Good thing a rep from the insurance company wasn't on hand that day. I would be way sketched out as a promoter of that event!

That is nuts...European fans are serious about Moto. Old pics of races in Europe always have tons of fans! Prolly here in America too back in the day. With SX getting high ratings...hopefully that trancends into fan attendance at the local level.

Good thing a rep from the insurance company wasn't on hand that day. I would be way sketched out as a promoter of that event!

Looks like baja Mexico

Maybe Obama can sign an executive order for Mexican Moto fans to be given citizenship without due process. Also give them government aid to attend races and put an American flag in their hands!

The flags wouldn't be in their hands, they'd be on the ground or in barrels getting burned. Obama would say: "See they're trying to be american by practicing freedome of speech, I think this operation has been a success, now I got an overabundance of these ohio direction cards, what should I do with these....ahh yes, give them to Mexicans."

Think Alessi said it was in the Dominician. And my guess is, that race went on without any insurance. I hope all the riders from America racing had good Umbrella policies.

The brotocross site never seems to work on my phone. In case anyone else has the same problem, here's the other video.
Imagine if those people had laser lights...

I don't think I care about laser pointers anymore. He's lucky he left that country with his life. Isn't there some crazy import tax on vehicles into those countries? Can't imagine they made any money racing there.

Back