From the Roman Candle to the Roman Hero.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
If you don't know what the Roman Candle refers to, you weren't here back then....anyway, last 5 seconds of Video Roman gets some fan interaction... <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HWSCrNUypwQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dont know Roman personally, and I know he has had his moments in the past. But he must put in a lot of effort and it really shows. He has stuck in the game for a while now and its good to see some results come for him.

The Roman candle was a racing incident that got blown out of proportion by the fans. And it was quite a few pages of raging the weeks that followed. Roman is a nice guy, never has anything sour to say. Doesn't make excuses for himself if he doesn't win, he just tells it how it is.

There were vidoes as well. I remember him gettin on the binders and his rear wheel was off the ground as they came into that left hander after the finish. Him and shryock came into each other hard. I think Roman would of went over the berm if Shryock wasn't there to 'catch him' I mean get candlized.....

It was the loudest "CLACK" I've ever heard in racing…and fastest I had to work to get outta the way after the shot. Still got bumped in the back of the leg by one of the bikes. The wide eyes were crazy.

I thought the fans were going to flip his truck in the parking lot....everyone cleared the arena and went outside....

i was at Greensboro and witnessed that, posted on my facebook about it and the responses were unbelievable, one person complaining about Roman being Dirty, others saying how amazing that was. I personally gained a lot of respect for Roman after that

He's a guy who always makes the most out of what he's got to work with. He "ain't playin", and you just need to give him room to work. Fun to watch, and has a good heart. He can take it, AND dish it out! Lol

There were vidoes as well. I remember him gettin on the binders and his rear wheel was off the ground as they came into that left hander after the finish. Him and shryock came into each other hard. I think Roman would of went over the berm if Shryock wasn't there to 'catch him' I mean get candlized.....
I believe it! Roman is really easy to get along with.

Back