Anaheim 3

LA Coliseum, I like the race in '90 between Bradshaw and Balyle. That was a good one.

If Volk needs a room with Reed, Hershey, then you need a romantic suite with Stewie, for at least a long weekend...

Dungey just needs a happy medium...he went all kamikaze on them. Those guys are gonna put him on the ground if he keeps it up.

No anger at Bubba........I just and NOT a fan. I am pulling for the VET Reed.

Bubba is missing something still. He does not have the killer instinct that he used to have. And with others with the same speed, he cracks to the pressure I think more than a couple others.

No anger at Bubba........I just and NOT a fan. I am pulling for the VET Reed.

Bubba is missing something still. He does not have the killer instinct that he used to have. And with others with the same speed, he cracks to the pressure I think more than a couple others.

Lol....what pressure did he crack too? Dungey put him on the ground! He lacks that killer instinct that you put him down for. The one that pushed him to wreck. His win is coming. Poto is a win or quit kind of guy. He got third but he quit after lap 13 or so.

Roczen is the new man on the block. I think he will be unstoppable next year if not by the end of this one. His confidence has to be through the roof.

JS7 and I have a hot line Trent, worry not!

Roczen will be the new man for sure! I look for RV to get pissed, quit training with the competition, and hire a new trainer.

Hershey, maybe that's what we need.......a personal trainer to get us to that next level!

I like the new Dungey but MXCrusader is right that he needs to find a middle ground . The " Bob Hannah " method can be just as effective now as it was back then . When their pit board says Dungey is catching them , now the boys are gonna be riding a bit more defensive and wondering when the hit will happen . Breaks their concentration and allows the Dungenator to strike . Remember a few years back when Reed had to knock down Stewart a few times to get his attention ?

I have a question. Anyone have any idea what's up with Barcia? He usually runs up in the top, and I really thought he would be a contender for the top 3 this year with ease. Anyone else confused? Or surprised?

I have a question. Anyone have any idea what's up with Barcia? He usually runs up in the top, and I really thought he would be a contender for the top 3 this year with ease. Anyone else confused? Or surprised?

It is those Dual exhaust Hondas! Come on, some crazy ass design that uses dual exhaust, those things handle like crap and suck. No one can win on a bike like that. Look at Reedy, he had to bail they suck so bad, lol.

I would say it is more between the ears with Bam Bam. If he won last year on that 1979 Camaro with duel exhaust then he should be able to this year. I hate Honda's but I do kinda like that kid. Lover aggressive racing and he has always had the attitude that he should win. Now, I kinda question his testicular fortitude... Make Peick his teammate, give them all black gear and stand back.

No anger at Bubba........I just and NOT a fan.

Is that Spinglish?

How could you not be a fan? For someone who had brought so much exposure to our sport since TP and MC. I'm talking the non MXer. Sure, RC and Reed have a lot of MX fans, but peeps like TP, MC, and JS bring exposure to those outside the sport. And besides, anyone that can...or at least did ride a bike as fast as he did and is...well, just doesn't make sense to me as to why you couldn't be a fan if you call yourself a motocross man. I guess not so much of the man, but of the skills.

I'm rooting for Reed too, but since I really do not have anyone singled out as my odds on favorite, I want the top 5 or 6 to be within 5 or so points of each other going into Vegas.

Wow, this post is kinda all over the place isn't it... ;)

I honestly don't see an attitude, and I am a pretty critical judge of people. Which is why I use dislike Reed. I don't like his attitude towards JS7. Not so much anymore, but back when it was constantly JS7 1 and Reed 2. Every race. That year bubba went down and got last at A1, then still won the championship. I do like to see Reed beat villo though, because over the years Reed has talked and acted less like a immature child. So I guess I like Reed now. I don't think anyone in SX has an attitude from what I can see. Then again, I don't have hours of free time to go poke around the internet and see what I can learn. Maybe you do. Not sure, but I like you John - you seem like an amazing person. I just wish you liked all SX racers, like I do now. They're all good people, and train very hard, and give good shows.

I honestly don't see an attitude, and I am a pretty critical judge of people. Which is why I use dislike Reed. I don't like his attitude towards JS7. Not so much anymore, but back when it was constantly JS7 1 and Reed 2. Every race. That year bubba went down and got last at A1, then still won the championship. I do like to see Reed beat villo though, because over the years Reed has talked and acted less like a immature child. So I guess I like Reed now. I don't think anyone in SX has an attitude from what I can see. Then again, I don't have hours of free time to go poke around the internet and see what I can learn. Maybe you do. Not sure, but I like you John - you seem like an amazing person. I just wish you liked all SX racers, like I do now. They're all good people, and train very hard, and give good shows.

I agree with you on Reed. Used to so dislike him as all he did was whine. He's a good dude now, not that he wasn't before, but from I saw week in and week out I didn't like. I've always liked Bubba since Terrafirma vid was long ago with him, RC and TP. Bubba doesn't play TV personality. He's the real deal no matter what. When he's happy, he's smiling the biggest smile in the industry. When he's unhappy, well, you don't see that smile.

Understood though, I suppose everyone cannot like everyone. It's simply the way it is. Different strokes for differnt folks as they say. It's all good...I guess. :)

I agree with you on Reed. Used to so dislike him as all he did was whine. He's a good dude now, not that he wasn't before, but from I saw week in and week out I didn't like. I've always liked Bubba since Terrafirma vid was long ago with him, RC and TP. Bubba doesn't play TV personality. He's the real deal no matter what. When he's happy, he's smiling the biggest smile in the industry. When he's unhappy, well, you don't see that smile.

Understood though, I suppose everyone cannot like everyone. It's simply the way it is. Different strokes for differnt folks as they say. It's all good...I guess. :)

a141aedce06fa25daa9ab224ee784df6bd04626cf4bc0bbf7f4a928f1522ce91.jpg

Why do you guys care who he likes/doesn't like? Especially when you don't personally know the person he doesn't like.. if it was your grandma I would sort of understand. It's strange that he has to throw in the line 'BUBBA ON THE GROUND.. LIKE USUAL' in every post about a race but anymore I just find it comical.

Back