OMA Schedule Update!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Schedule Update*****

We have added the Lake County Fair to the schedule, it is Wednesday August 13th.

We have made the Kames Saturday Night Series on May 10th a bike only event due to the Ohio Crew Fest going on at Briarcliff on the same day, and the subsequent Quad riding school on that Sunday May 11th.

We did this to avoid the situation that we has last when people wanted to attend the Fest but not give up points in that race series. Chill out quad guys, there are still ten events in the series.....plenty of racing there.

And here I thought it was going to be a GP Series! :(

Hopefully TVland puts on one this year......only did one last year and the turnout was miserable. But they had a few different classes throughout the day. You can get some serious seat time there.

Hopefully TVland puts on one this year......only did one last year and the turnout was miserable. But they had a few different classes throughout the day. You can get some serious seat time there.

Yeah, I did the one at BC and thought it was great. Of course my bad for not supporting the other venues along with you and others. 'Tis why they aren't around this year. Just silly folk thinking they cannot ride for 45 mintues straight as they cannot on the MX track. Guess they do not understand that the MX piece is just a portion of it. Poor mislead folks. They ruin it for us all!

Back