who would have thought?

John250

PR Founding Father
5 rounds of supercross, and Chad Reed has two wins, four podiums, and is second in the points. 5 behind RV. Dungey, no wins, Bubba (and all the hype about him and his yellow machine winning this year) no wins, Barcia........wow, fast but a total non factor. Tomac, injuried but back now, is his mind messed up or will he be there? Roczen, 19 years old, training with Aldon Baker........are we looking at the next dominant SX/MX rider stepping up to the plate? Weston Pieck........so fast, no support. From '09-mid '12 was a 20th-40th place guy but always made the field. Now he is a top ten guy. He will get a better ride next year for sure, if not before. Why would Gibbs not jump all over Pieck.

Pieck is quietly doing great! Quietly I say because he's getting practically zero air time. Dungy has lost it. It's time for a change for him. Actually Brayton 4th in points is a surprise also!

I think we'll have 2 to 3 more winners on the top of the box this year. Bubba is the obvious choice for a chance and I wouldn't be surprised if Brayton pulled one off after Angry Dunge' take out 3 riders with an "aggressive" move. Bam bam could also put one together. Not thinking Pieck will get there without some help from the top guys taking each other out and/or someone like JGR picks him up.. He's definatley on the gas though.

Great season so far. Just hoping all can stay healthy...

No effing way Stewart is getting a win. He sucks. Not even a factor this year. If he can't stay on 2 wheels whilst getting slammed by angry dunge then screw him!

450SX Point Standings

1. Ryan Villopoto 104pts Kaw
2. Chad Reed 102pts Kaw
3. Ken Roczen 97pts KTM
4. Justin Brayton 86pts Yam
5.James Stewart 80pts Suz
6. Ryan Dungey 76pts KTM
7. Justin Barcia 74pts Hon
8. Andrew Short 61pts KTM
9. Wil Hahn 52pts Hon
10. Jake Weimer 50pts Kaw
11. Ivan Tedesco 38pts KTM
12. Weston Peick 37pts Suz

Either that or Hersh259 has hatched, either way, the pot stir was for 2012, give it up shitter (advertising) stirrer.

No effing way Stewart is getting a win. He sucks. Not even a factor this year. If he can't stay on 2 wheels whilst getting slammed by angry dunge then screw him!

Your finally figuring out the Bubba scam on SX fans. Nice to see your coming around!

Your finally figuring out the Bubba scam on SX fans. Nice to see your coming around!

Ha ha, you make me laugh Johnny. I am hoping you are as serious as Hershey was. Scam? Oh brother. Keep the coming.... :)

With this in mind:
No way RV will win the next 5 rounds and turn this into a boring SX14... sorry had to do it.
Stewart looked good and had something when RV showed a little. Think RV is using his head a bit here. He seems to not continue charging as quickly after a mistake like in the past. Last season I didn't watch but 2 out 5 rounds at this point. This year I have not missed one yet and don't plan to either.
In both classes things are fun to watch. Mains that have a little LCQ atmosphere is nice! Hope the East can continue this!

Back