When is CRA Schedule Posting?

Haven't seen anything yet for CRA schedule...

I did see on facebook that Hand Racing will be running 3 races this year at Big Game: June 1- Sunoco Spring Shootout Series/NMA Qualifier,
July 6- Double Points and September 7-Pro Day/Wiseco Piston Cup Series. Glad to see them back at it.

Thanks! Glad to be back at it! :) CRA schedule is being finalized as we speak so look for it very soon!!! See ya at the races (looking so forward to it after this LONG winter!)

Thanks! Glad to be back at it! :) CRA schedule is being finalized as we speak so look for it very soon!!! See ya at the races (looking so forward to it after this LONG winter!)
That is the best news that we've heard all winter long. Glad to have you guys back at it. Nobody in the state preps a track like Dave and his crew!

I remember racing at the old track in the back of the property that had some serious elevation changes. I only raced the current track once and although the dirt was good, it was very narrow and I hated having to put my front wheel in a ditch to start. Hopefully the Hand crew make some good changes.

They have such good dirt there, so much potential. But it was always like a highway when I was there with random singles thrown into the mix, not my cup of tea.

They have an amazing facility there with a lot of potential. We have had a lot of fun in past years racing there, loved the track where you crossed the road then jumped uphill. I understand why they had to change that. Very excited to head out this year with the Hand's running some races. I would also love to see them get outside assistance on the flat track as it has a lot of potential just needs some fine tuning.

I've heard lots of good things about the property.
Know many good things about the promoter ...
Keep us informed!

There are two full size tracks-one for bikes one for quads. There are two new full sized gates there that were put in about 2 years ago. Having two tracks will make for a better run program and track prep for all involved. Big Game has a lot of potential-good dirt, good parking and flush toliets :) !!! Looking forward to the upcoming race season!

Alternating tracks each race or one track for bikes and one for couches?? Lol! J/K on the couch thingy

You'll have to come out and see us this year!! :)

Me and my boy will be out this year on the dates your running. I had a bit of a rant from that gosh dang awful dusty race in 2011 in conjunction with the Triathlon. that dust was so bad you couldn't even see while leading, and that was not a lie.

I have not been to another CRA race since that day. That will change this year. You and your family seem to run a good program from what I hear........

There are two full size tracks-one for bikes one for quads. There are two new full sized gates there that were put in about 2 years ago. Having two tracks will make for a better run program and track prep for all involved. Big Game has a lot of potential-good dirt, good parking and flush toliets :) !!! Looking forward to the upcoming race season!

Please tell me the quad track is just as skilled/competitive as the bike track. I hope it's not a bunch of sissy tables and easy doubles. I only say that as another CRA track tried two tracks in 2006ish and it stunk. The quad track had a few tables and rollers and the original track (was bikes only) had a nice mixture of everything: big jumps, whoops, tables, triples, etc. Needless to say we requested to ride the original track instead because the quad track was horrible.

Please tell me the quad track is just as skilled/competitive as the bike track. I hope it's not a bunch of sissy tables and easy doubles. I only say that as another CRA track tried two tracks in 2006ish and it stunk. The quad track had a few tables and rollers and the original track (was bikes only) had a nice mixture of everything: big jumps, whoops, tables, triples, etc. Needless to say we requested to ride the original track instead because the quad track was horrible.

I was there last race of 2012 and the quad track was nothing special compared to the bike track. Best part of the quad track was the big table which I ended crashing on with the lead. Don't ask how because I don't remember lol. Always wanted to race the bike track when we were there.

Back