Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Announces 2014 Television Partners

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Sweet! :)

http://racerxonline.com/2014/02/04/lucas-oil-pro-motocross-announces-2014-television-partners

MORGANTOWN, W. Va. - MX Sports Pro Racing and Alli Sports, a division of the NBC Sports Group, are pleased to announce the television partners for the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing. Once again, NBC and NBCSN will combine to provide live coverage of all 12 rounds of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship this summer,.....

Sweet! :)

http://racerxonline.com/2014/02/04/lucas-oil-pro-motocross-announces-2014-television-partners

MORGANTOWN, W. Va. - MX Sports Pro Racing and Alli Sports, a division of the NBC Sports Group, are pleased to announce the television partners for the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing. Once again, NBC and NBCSN will combine to provide live coverage of all 12 rounds of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship this summer,.....

That's interesting. The Lucas Oil people bought MavTV. That's what the atv nationals will air on, including the BC round. I'm surprised that everything didn't end up on MavTV, considering the Lucas connection.

That's interesting. The Lucas Oil people bought MavTV. That's what the atv nationals will air on, including the BC round. I'm surprised that everything didn't end up on MavTV, considering the Lucas connection.

Logistics...give it time...

http://www.mavtv.com/

I have Dish, and it used to be in movie channel area with startz, epix, etc. They always called it Tv for Men, lots of bikini shows for Hooters, car racing, action movies. I don't know when Lucas Oil bought the channel, but it appears like they intend to stay in that direction.

They need to bring back the Man Show, where you at Jimmy Kimmel??

Great, another obscure network that we have to pay extra for just to watch racing.
Bring on the a la carte channel selection. I will gladly give up my 53 channels of Home Shopping for one MavTv.

Man am I jealous of Lucas Oil... just think, had you ever heard of them 15 years ago? I sure didn't. Next thing you know they have naming rights to a football stadium, one of the best dirt tracks in the country, sponsor darn near EVERY form of racing. and on and on... Now that is a success story.

Personally i think MavTV is a great network. Lots of cool stuff you never see on any other networks. Its worth a few extra bucks.

Great, another obscure network that we have to pay extra for just to watch racing.
Bring on the a la carte channel selection. I will gladly give up my 53 channels of Home Shopping for one MavTv.

Man am I jealous of Lucas Oil... just think, had you ever heard of them 15 years ago? I sure didn't. Next thing you know they have naming rights to a football stadium, one of the best dirt tracks in the country, sponsor darn near EVERY form of racing. and on and on... Now that is a success story.

The owner of Lucas Oil was a truck driver:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TMdb8K29OvU?feature=player_profilepage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MavTv is a good station. The reason Lucas purchased it was to showcase all of the events they support which do not have enough mainstream viewership interest to be shown on major networks. MX can draw just enough commercial interest to move it into the bigger networks. If the outdoor season has close raceing and different winners each week it should draw more interest and all races could end up on NBC and not NBC Sports.

Time Warner has it for $6.95 channel 1340.

Threaten to leave and they'll give it to you for 12 months FREE.

I love watching the sprint cars. Those guys are nasssty. Seems like they're doing 80+ around the turns and 120+ down the straights on a 1/4 mile oval........sheeesh.

Sprint cars have more horsepower to weight ratio than any other form of auto racing probably. Imagine a Sprint Cup motor in a winged sprint, and you have a World of Outlaws car.

Sprint cars have more horsepower to weight ratio than any other form of auto racing probably. Imagine a Sprint Cup motor in a winged sprint, and you have a World of Outlaws car.

900-1000HP, total weight with driver must be minimum #1375

Back