Riding...

As for the floaty jump feel, that's one of my favorite feelings also and my favorite jump for that is this one. This is a downhill jump in the backyard that we call the "Doug Henry", the actual jump face is about 40 feet back from edge of where the downhill starts and it sends you about a 3rd of the way down the hill if you're on the gas. Originally, the jump face was only about 20 feet back from the downhill, that was changed after someone landed far enough down that they popped their rear tire when landing in the flats at the bottom.

attachment.php

Attachments

• doug henry jump.jpg
    doug henry jump.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 88
As for the floaty jump feel, that's one of my favorite feelings also and my favorite jump for that is this one. This is a downhill jump in the backyard that we call the "Doug Henry", the actual jump face is about 40 feet back from edge of where the downhill starts and it sends you about a 3rd of the way down the hill if you're on the gas. Originally, the jump face was only about 20 feet back from the downhill, that was changed after someone landed far enough down that they popped their rear tire when landing in the flats at the bottom.

attachment.php

A very inspiring jump Mooch, I need one like that.....very cool.

Back