2014 BC Schedule is Posted!

Are the tractor pulls full size or garden tractors?

Garden Tractors

john250 - Cow path upgrades will be occurring as the weather permits. This weekend, I'm taking timber out of the woods with the dozer.

So far we have cleared about 3 acres of woods for more parking, and installed about 600' of drain tile. More to come.

nice short grass for my private pit area, with gravel to park on will be fine! Oh yeah, water hook up next to the pit also. Leave the one shade tree for me also.

nice short grass for my private pit area, with gravel to park on will be fine! Oh yeah, water hook up next to the pit also. Leave the one shade tree for me also.

That would be the ultimate parking spot that you would have to buy or pay to use

That would be the ultimate parking spot that you would have to buy or pay to use

Give me a few years......it keeps growing......who knows where it end up.

For now the john250 space is in the field up by the entrance sign! It's prime. As Clark Griswold reasons, "and we will be the first to leave!" No charge for that one John

Battle weekend looks awesome with ktm demo day that Saturday ! Tell em to bring a super duke for the c track ....

are there any bike only scheduled practice events?

Yep, the Friday before the qualifier.

I should clarify that, it's the Friday of the qualifier weekend. May 16th.

Then pick a day, it's nearly all bikes anyway. We literally have 3-4 days each year with 0 quads. Just by chance.

Yep, the Friday before the qualifier.

I should clarify that, it's the Friday of the qualifier weekend. May 16th.

Then pick a day, it's nearly all bikes anyway. We literally have 3-4 days each year with 0 quads. Just by chance.

Are those the weekends you don't ride? ;) Good show JO or should we call it the JO Show... ???? I was gonna text ya today, but was driving then thoughts moved elsewhere. No need to now. Was just curiouso what's you's up ta.

Not sure I'll be ready for the qualifier. We'll see after the first race. As I told ya ROTR is competing for my attendence. Shoulder healing well. I'm looking to be getting on the bike a little in April. Looking forward to a great MX season. See ya's later!

Back