Any Chad Reed updates for this weekend?

JGreen

PR Founding Father
Just wondered if anyone has heard any updates on how is doing or if he has been able to practice this week?

Thanks

http://instagram.com/p/kYjsPyGpPo/# crtwotwo
12 hours ago
Been a rough week to say the least! Who knows what the weekend brings all I know and can do is give it my all My doctors tell me I'm crazy to think Dallas.. Who knows I may just be crazy enough to pull it off! Appreciate all the hands that were on me this week it was starting to get creepy☺️ #nostonewentunturned #wishmeluck #thinkstrongthoughts 2⃣2

Looks like he's in Dallas. Saw some tweets of a pic as he flew in showing the stadium and another that he was at a doctors appointment while the wife and kid were hanging at the track...

I hope he stays safe. Not sure this is a good move.
Dont know how bad injury was though, cracked? break?
Let see

I hope he stays safe. Not sure this is a good move.
Dont know how bad injury was though, cracked? break?
Let see

He posted an X-ray on Twitter. Thinking it was his collar bone and it looks split. Of course, I'm not a doctor. Heck, I coulda been looking at the wrong spot. Another tweet from Racer-X said his bike was going through bike inspection... We shall see. He's in pain, but will he be able to bear it on the track? That's an entire differnt ball game to last from around Noon until 10:30...

He is on the track for practice , just seen it on facebook motocross/supercross updates .... Crazy

He didn't do much in free practice, pulled off early, and skipped first timed practice. As it stands, he's just saving himself and will be out there in second timed practice to get in a couple hot laps, then hopefully be ready for tonight. That's the plan anyway from what their saying...

He posted an X-ray on Twitter. Thinking it was his collar bone and it looks split. Of course, I'm not a doctor. Heck, I coulda been looking at the wrong spot. Another tweet from Racer-X said his bike was going through bike inspection... We shall see. He's in pain, but will he be able to bear it on the track? That's an entire differnt ball game to last from around Noon until 10:30...

that X-ray was odd. Might not bother him to the extent of normal activity but if he crashes he won't be getting up.

And if it were my X-ray id be taking FMLA.

Ha ha...been there done that...

Reed's not riding tonight. He pulled off after one "hot" lap of 54:00+ I think which isn't gonna hack it to get into the main. Big time bummer, but in reality, we all had to know it... Tweet from Racer X says since he's in top 10 in points he gets the 21st gate pick, but...

Stanton did 2 ice motos and says it's time to get back in to watch Fox Sports 2... :)

As much as I admire his true grit.. Does it present a danger to other riders? Guy skipping practice and what will he do in the race alongside other racers in a tricky rhythm section or long set of whoops...

RacerX said after practice that Chad is done for the next 6 weeks. Will miss him not at Daytona. I figured he had a shot there to win.

I don't know but if I was pro and racing for money.....I wouldn't feel bad for riding more aggressive and possibly running' it in hard on Reed if the opportunity presented itself.

Reed is plagued with injury right when he gets his groove back on....

Reed is plagued with injury right when he gets his groove back on....

Definately seems to be. This last one was not his fault. Just a racing incident. Could almost blame it on KR, but not really. Just Reed at the worng place at the worng time...

His knee was a racing incident too. Just fluke hits to the ground!!

Yeah, but what I meant by that was his at the Dallas race where he was chasing RV I felt he might have been racing over his head a little. This latest injury was not by him riding over his head, but just riding fast mixed with a few lapped riders and a bobble by KR and whammo! Hit the ground he went. :(

Back