Yeah Buddy! Brap!

Strouble

PR Addict
Wasn't expecting this when I woke up today. Pick it up in a couple weeks! Brap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 256
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 245
I feel ya on the weather. After all these years of searching for true love...I finally have a valentine named Honda! It's a budding relationship. Gonna take it slow!

Thank you all for the encouragement.

I have a bike! This is awesome! This is so intense; I will prolly shed a tear when I actually have it. Having a bike means so much to me. This bike came way sooner than I expected and in a way I never could have foreseen.

Life is bitter sweet. Ron Ault, a active track worker at MX 213 and military veteran; died suddenly days ago due to complications with pneumonia. He dropped the gate at MX 213. He was a fun-loving old simple country man. His voice was a tone seasoned with wisdom, strength, comfort, and joy. He was easy goin' with an easy smile.

Look for news about the first race at MX 213 in honor of Ron!

This is a sweet facility with some real good, country folk, that care. It will be a good event. Gotta do things right.

It seems we are settled into winter now and just enduring the days; looking forward to the warm rays and green scenery. With a bit of roost on top.

The 2014 season is gonna be one for the record books; from the grass roots racers to the top of the professional championship podium. It is our time folks.

Having this bike sets into motion a spark inside of me. This bike came way sooner than I anticipated or wanted. I so wish I could reveal how this bike fell into my lap as a gift of sorts, but out of appreciation, that part must remain silent.

I test rode this bike at the last MX 213 race. I felt at home instantly, and just knew this bike was the one I needed to ride. It was love at first sight. Ahh, shucks!

If I get out 1-2 times a month for some solid riding this year, I will be a happy man, I just want to ride for now. There is still much work to do. I am gonna lean into it. I will race one full season competitively in 2016. Win, lose, or draw. I will be 30 and debt free at that time minus a vehicle payment, with a van.

Specifications:

2008 Honda CRF450

- One owner, titled.
- Vet ridden and maintained.
- Full specs included.
- 10 hrs. on full motor rebuild.
- High comp. piston, Hot Cam, not sure about valving, regular gas.
- Full new Hinson slipper clutch.
- Full FMF Power Bomb exhaust.
- Engine plug kit, radiator hoses.
- Carbon fiber engine guard.
- Case saver and billet clutch cable brace.
- Hour meter.
- Full RG3 Suspenion or 200 lbs, which is perfect.
- Coated inner and outer fork tubes.
- Carbon fiber fork guards and disc guard.
- I have been offered a full suspension rebuild and set-up with springs if needed for free.
- New Plastic
- Hammerhead brake pedal.
- Hammerhead shifter.
- Folding levers.
- Pro Circuit linkage.

Thats all I know for now.

Needless to say, I am stoked! You all help make my life good. Praise The Lord!

Gonna do good things with this bike. Brap!

Nice bike, but the thread title is misleading. 4 strokes don't brap, it's more of a fart sound lol.

Exactly what I was thinking. I was thinking once I opened the thread I'd be looking at a two smoker... Oh well, glad you'll be out there riding with us. Congrats! :)

Ha! We talked about this when I was at Kames last week. Nice, glad to see you pulled the trigger. Life's short, ride, enjoy! Congrats!

Moose farting was once penned as a reason of the ozone layer hole...I think Obama was doing some lobbying before his presidential days for green jobs. Haha!

Brap means riding period to me. How would you even spell out a 4-stroke sound?

Moose farting was once penned as a reason of the ozone layer hole...I think Obama was doing some lobbying before his presidential days for green jobs. Haha!

Brap means riding period to me. How would you even spell out a 4-stroke sound?

I thought it was cow flatulence and Al Gore, there must be a joke there lol.

I can't spell the 4 stroke sound, I think it should start with ph though.

Back