Lethal Weston

John250

PR Founding Father
Pretty cool little behind the scenes with Weston Peick.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dBfsL3v5L5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pretty cool. He's genuine. Pretty much doesn't care about what you think, just does what he thinks is good for him. I am thinking he is in a good spot with MotoSport.com in that they all seem to click. Not sure he'd get along with the big rigs and whatnot. Maybe? Maybe not.

Think is Johnny, he's riding a Zook and would you still like him if he had his own show and went SX only for a year or two?... ;)

All good man. Thanks for sharing.

Don't care what he rides..........the guy is the underdog and has skill. Will pull for him. I do think he would be a great fit though at JGR. Factory, but yet it is a little different atmosphere over there. Kind of old school, based in NC away from So Cal.

So tell me how this guy doesn't compare are to McGrath again please?

Started late in the sport in 2006 (16 years old, 2 years older than MC)......is finishing top 5 in TODAYS stacked SX field......I say if we rewind time 15 years and we had the 2014 weston peick he'd be bar banging with MC in the 90s and the history books would be different.

Strip away everything....the motorcycle, the Year/time/date and you're left with one extremely talented individual.

Yes, he's a talent. I tend to pull for the underdogs as well. I like to see him do well, but he's not a favorite. I'm simply enjoying the racing this year. I'd like to see it to continue... Good luck to all the riders!

Back