Ted Nugent schools Piers Morgan on gun control

John250

PR Founding Father
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kjNwMOLulUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bZ3zBQI_ir4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have been using firearms since being taught how to safely use them at the age of 7 ( I'll be 55 next month ) . I'm as big a supporter of gun rights and hunting as the next guy . IN MY OPINION Ted Nugent has been a bigger detriment than an asset to this cause . His mouth spews out crap like a goose's a$$ . His arrogant , radical , Charles Mansonish style grates on my nerves and surely must turn off people who may be torn by this issue . The media loves to use him and the circus-like atmosphere that surrounds him as an example of what wacked out , nutcases surely all gun owners must be . Yes , he uses facts to battle wrong headed sentiment and tries to plead our case with his high profile notoriety but I believe he does more harm than good . Actually a lot of his beliefs on drugs , gun control , immigration , etc. are similar to mine . It is just the " style " of this self appointed spokesman/prophet of gun rights and hunting that rubs me the wrong way . He is NOT my effing uncle . I believe the late Charlton Heston and now people like Tom Selleck , Joe Mantegna and Miss Mandrell are the type of spokespersons we need to champion our gun and shooting sports' rights and heritage . Again , this is just my opinion .

What really surprises me is that supporters of gun control actually think that a gun ban will stop gun deaths.

Id like to see a statistic on how many gun assault deaths occur by registered gun owners.

Halffast, I have to disagree with you on Ted Nugent. Ted is one of the few people that is not afraid to get on TV, and speak the truth and back it up with facts. I like someone that shoots from the hip like Nugent. I personally believe Congress and the Senate would be better off with some guys like Ted, than many of the people we have there now.

What halfast is saying. Is Ted s delivery of his point is rough. He needs to scale it back a bit so he is believable.
When he is babbling and yelling and cussing. It takes away his credibility.
its not what he is saying it is how he is saying it.

What halfast is saying. Is Ted s delivery of his point is rough. He needs to scale it back a bit so he is believable.
When he is babbling and yelling and cussing. It takes away his credibility.
its not what he is saying it is how he is saying it.

Maybe thats my effing problem!

Back