Jack Babet On the Podium!

Jack we are happy that we could help you achieve your goals! Thank you for being one of our best customers. We look forward to supporting you in the 2014 and beyond!

Parma Dave,
Thank you so much for rebuilding my 1981 rm 125. I was able to not only complete every moto that I raced on the bike, but I won every moto. Your work on the engine and suspension helped lead me to a national championship. Without you none of this would have been possible. Thank you for all of your support and hopefully you will help me defend that title in this upcoming season.

-Jack
jack 8.jpgjack1.jpgjack2.jpgjack4.jpgjack5.jpgjack 7.jpgDSC_0584.JPG

13_AMA_VMD_MX2_166-L.jpgVery proud of my boy! Thankful that Dave at PDR was on our team so Jack could make every moto the whole series.
A big shout out to PDR ! This year Jack will have the number one plate and be the guy to beat!

Congratulations Jack, you looked pretty happy and proud at the AMA banquet.

A great accomplishment that shows a lot of discipline and focus. It is always so nice to see a young man set a goal and work to accomplish it - that spills over to so many other parts of your life. It is even better when the whole family is involved to support it. Build strong lifelong ties and those are priceless.

And ParmaDave thanks to you as well for the excellent work on my 92 RM125 engine rebuild. I haven't ridden it yet with the endless winter but am anxious. I bragged about your work over in the Old Guys and Old Bikes section.

DanO

Back