smitty

PR Addict
just a heads up guys
this saturday at the medina county fairgrounds
lowbrow customs winter midwest motoswap
last I heard they have over 130 spots sold with about 30 left
using all 3 buildings this time
they have been playing spots on WNCX 98.5fm for it
should be a good time,I will have the MR175 I just finished there in the show and for sale:cool:

How does it work when you have a spot? I reserved one but have not heard anything other than the confirmation email.

Can we show up early to unload all our crap?

Also do we use their tables or do we need to bring?

How does it work when you have a spot? I reserved one but have not heard anything other than the confirmation email.

I hope you reserved and entire building for all your stuff! Lol

You can set up Friday 4-7PM and Saturday 6-9AM
Plan on bringing your own tables and chairs.

This is from a post they have about the swap meet on CL:

Building on the success of the first two events, Lowbrow Customs Winter Midwest Moto Swap will return Saturday, February 22, 2014 to the Medina County Fairgrounds, 735 Lafayette Rd. (U.S. 42) in Medina, Ohio.
The majority of the event will follow the format of our first two shows, with a few exciting changes: Show hours will be 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Saturday, February, 22nd, 2014. We will have all three rooms of the Community Center Building. INDOOR VENDOR SPOTS ARE SOLD OUT.OUTDOOR SPACES ARE AVAILABLE THE DAY OF THE SHOW. $20 FOR 20' X 20' OUTDOOR SAPCE. All vendor spaces include two adult admissions. The sell-your-bike corral is still free with paid admission. We'll have special goodies for all vendors and complimentary coffee during set up. Additionally, Indoor vendors will be able to set up FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST FROM 4:00 PM TO 7:00 PM. Swap vendor set up will continue from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM Saturday morning.
Experts from around the country will judge the twelve Bike Show classes plus award the Best in Show trophy. The trophies are all custom made and will be instant collector's items. Check out the classes here: Midwest moto swap dot com. On top of that, bike show entry is free with paid admission. Bike Show registration is from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Bike Show awards will be presented at 2:00 PM.
In addition to the swap meet and bike show, we'll have live music, good food, how-to demonstrations and TONS of door prizes!
It still costs only $5 to get into the event, enthusiasts 16 and under are free when accompanied by an adult, as well as active members of the military.

If you are coming from out of town the Super 8 Medina will again offer a discount rate of $49.29 plus tax for vendors and spectators. Mention "Midwest Moto Swap" and get a discount on your room. Call 330-723-8118.

I talked to Will today. Tables are available to rent for $5 a piece or you are welcome to bring your own.

Would you be bringing anything I'd be interested in? I'm tempted to stop by.

Heck for 5 bucks it's worth it to just walk around. I was there a couple years ago and someone was selling MX bike air filters and brake pad sets brand new for like 5-10 bucks. I loaded up.

Also this time It's supposedly triple the size it's been before. I'm more excited to just go and walk around then to try and sell anything.

I talked to Will today. Tables are available to rent for $5 a piece or you are welcome to bring your own.

Will likes Lagerheads food the night before the swap meet. Maybe you and I can hit it up on the way back from Friday set up? LMK

it's open to anything motorcycle so it's a crap shoot as to what you will find,great entertainment for $5 and you may just get lucky and find something you need or did'nt know you needed:cool:

Good time! Got to meet Sturd. He was wearing a Hilary 2016 shirt.

Place was mobbed early in the morning. Not much dirt stuff, I think our little crew had the market cornered. There was a nice looking 1980 YZ50 there though that kept looking at me with little puppy eyes.

yeah john that 50 was all you
we moved a lot of parts so that made the ride home a little lighter,MR175 came back home with no real buyers
won our class in the bike show although I think I had the only "japanese stock" there I'll take it
should know pretty soon dates for the next one,I will let you guys know as soon as I hear

Back