Indy SX - tickets needed

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Anybody got extra they want to get rid of? I haven't even checked if its sold out or whatever.. but I figured if anybody here has extra they need to get rid of I'd rather do that, win win for everybody then.

if you don't find any. check out my post for westfield powersports! great seats for cheap! we got ours last year 2 weeks before event and still had level 2 seats with pit passes for like $45/50!

if you don't find any. check out my post for westfield powersports! great seats for cheap! we got ours last year 2 weeks before event and still had level 2 seats with pit passes for like $45/50!

Yeah, I called them. They have lower bowl in the corners I think and upper level seats. Lower bowl was like $48 with pit pass. I'm spoiled plus have a short wife so I have to have a mid level front row so I can see everything and not have some dilrod to look around as he stands up the entire race. Not sure they do that at Indy, but Vegas and and Atlanta they did. Lower bowl you can't see the entire track anyways, but good deal on tickets if your just looking to get in.

Last I looked, there were plenty of tickets. I'm not at my typical 30 to 50 yard line, front row in a 300 section this year as I waited too long to buy, but front a corner 400 section should get me what I want to see.

Good luck! Maybe see you there.

Yeah, I called them. They have lower bowl in the corners I think and upper level seats. Lower bowl was like $48 with pit pass. I'm spoiled plus have a short wife so I have to have a mid level front row so I can see everything and not have some dilrod to look around as he stands up the entire race. Not sure they do that at Indy, but Vegas and and Atlanta they did. Lower bowl you can't see the entire track anyways, but good deal on tickets if your just looking to get in.

Last I looked, there were plenty of tickets. I'm not at my typical 30 to 50 yard line, front row in a 300 section this year as I waited too long to buy, but front a corner 400 section should get me what I want to see.

Good luck! Maybe see you there.

every SX race i've been to is like this.. it's annoying. im lazy and my legs hurt. SIT DOWN

we always get 200-300 level at indy and never had a bad seat! we have done 40 yd line and corner. all good! i honestly think 400 would be good also! especially the first row. have fun!

:) Guess I just hasn't noticed at Indy since I've been getting front row for so long.

but the race is so much better if i'm standing up!! woooooo sports!

anyways looking forward to indy. might try to make it to detroit as well.

might try to make it to detroit as well.

You know, I was thinking about that also. Actually looked up tickets. Going fast in the mid section, but corners looked OK. I have some friends from Silver Lake that live up there. Actually right close to Pontiac Silverdome (isn't that what it was called?? Been awhile). Also would like to hit Met Life and Vegas...but then I woke up. Detroit is doable though...maybe. Wonder what St Patty's day fun is up that way... ???

You know, I was thinking about that also. Actually looked up tickets. Going fast in the mid section, but corners looked OK. I have some friends from Silver Lake that live up there. Actually right close to Pontiac Silverdome (isn't that what it was called?? Been awhile). Also would like to hit Met Life and Vegas...but then I woke up. Detroit is doable though...maybe. Wonder what St Patty's day fun is up that way... ???

Who are you kidding? You never make it more than 15 mins from BC!

Scoob goes to silver lake ever year, usually without fail. This I know.

Yes, yes I do. Only missed two years since 1994...

And been driving to Indy every year since about '92...

And go to C'bus on occasion to get some good eats...

And....

we're going to st louis...had ticket vouchers to burn and it was the only place we could fly and have the trip be very close to free =/

Back